
Max is so funny these days and is developing quite the personality! I just think he's so cute so I take all these random pictures!! He's so smily in his high chair!

He was finishing with breakfast and the TV was on and he was totally into it! This is the 1st time I've really noticed him putting forth a lot of effort to watch tv. He totally twisted himself around in his chair! Lol!!

There was a bunch of lions and he totally loved them! Guess we'd better hit the zoo this summer:)!

And he's so funny when he drinks out if his sippy! He loves to bite on it and then laughs likes crazy when I try to get if from him!


Hunter and Jorie spent part of the morning putting together this life size puzzle Gentry and Tys gave Bunts for his birthday! So of course we had to take a picture to show how big it really is!! And to top of the end of March, I've been running for the past couple months getting ready for Ragnar and feeling really great! Then this week my shins have started to hurt:(! Guess I'll take a little break!
No comments:
Post a Comment