Friday, June 24, 2011

1st half of April:)!!!












4/2-3/11: Conference weekend! Took these to get pics of Max's teeth! Ha ha! But I didn't get a very good picture of them:)! He's got 5 teeth now. I think it's funny cause he got his bottom middle teeth, then his 2nd upper teeth on both sides (looks like he's got fangs) and just got his left center front tooth 4/2.
















Conference Sunday at mom and dad's! I don't know why but I was really tired today and it shows!:) But Max is sure cute!





Max was loving eating my hair for some reason!! Funny kid!:)






And he was giving all kinds of kisses!! He's a super good kisser!!






Just chillin and eatin his dinner!










Kenna and Bunts enjoying some YUMMY popsicles!! What cute cousins!!






Sunday night after we got home, Jess was playing with the boys and this box from Max's new CARSEAT! Jess isn't having fun at all is he:)?! And he wonders why these boys like to tease!










Just cinchin it up tight!






SURPRISE!!!






Max wasn't loving it:)!






Bunts breaking Dad out of the box!






4/5-Our little monkey! Max climbing through the chairs!! Such a funny kiddo!






4/7 /11:




Yay!!! He graduated!! And they've got twinner carseats now!!!:) We had to try them out! We didn't make it very far though cause it snowed a lot and the roads were so slushy and terrible!





Look who's big!!!






And later that day....Jess came in and informed me there was a bat on our foundation! And sure enough there was! Gross!!!!






April 8th: Bear Lake! We headed over to Bear Lake for the weekend for a little get away!! It was snowin like crazy on our way over, but we made it!! It was so much fun!! The pool was closed due to a chemical leak so that was crappy but it was still dang fun and relaxing!! Kevin, Jen, and Jorie, and B, Ash, Autumn, River, and came Friday night. We just hung out, laughed and had a good ol time!!




Max got a hold of an oreo and boy did he love that!!:) Who wouldn't?! Must be my kid:)!



















I had Max in this highchair to keep him confined and all of the sudden I turned around and he had turned around in the chair! He's a little hudini!!:) Saturday The White's and Norman's headed home:(. We stayed Saturday night too so we just hung out, drove part way around the lake (Hunter wanted to get in the water so bad! He didn't quite understand that the water would be freezing since there was still lots of snow on the ground), enjoyed some yummy steaks for dinner! It was great!!!:)

April 12th: Man I love these two!! So Max was hungry and I had gotten him in his highchair and I think I had given him some cheerios or something. I set a jar of baby food and then went into the the office and was on the computer for a few minutes. I could hear Max fussing and then.....




Hunter says "Mom, can you open this so I can feed Max?" (the jar of baby food on the counter). Haha! So funny!








So I let Hunter feed Max for a bit (he's such a good helper!) Hunter says the funniest things these days! We had pizza for dinner this night. Hunter had finished all his except the crust and I was just eating mine and our conversation went like this:




Hunter: "You gonna eat your pizza?"




Me: "Yep"




Hunter: "After you eat your pizza and crown you can eat my pizza and crown." Talking about his crust! Funny kid! I never know what he's gonna come up with next:)! After Max got done eating Hunter wanted to wipe Max's face off so I gave him a rag and Max turned his mouth to the rag and Hunter laughed and said "Max that's not dinner, that's a rag!" He thought that was pretty funny Max was gonna try to eat that rag:)!




















And Max got his last bottle of formula tonight (4/12/11). Sad but happy day! Such a big boy!!








4/13/11:




Bunts and Jorie were such good helpers making sugar cookies!!:)











These two are just too cute!!! Rascals sometimes:) Love them!!!!






April 15th was quite the exciting morning! Not fun exciting, but I try not to let life get too boring:)!! So I was supposed to work Friday the 15th (well I did work) but I kind of didn't wake up:(! I get a call an hour before my shift from the staffing office at the hospital to let me know which to work on that day. Well they called but I didn't answer. Jess heard my phone and I think tried to wake me up to answer my phone and I didn't move! Yikes!! I wouldn't respond at all and was drenched in sweat! Jess checked my bs and at 4 am my bs was 29! (I think the lowest I've ever been and been walking is 18! But sometimes I feel dang low at 60, it's wierd). He somehow got me to kind of respond and I got out of bed but was still mentally out of it. I walked into the bathroom and was saying all kinds of wierd things, took the toilet tank lid off, tried to pee in the garbage can for like 15 minutes (lol!), argued with Jess to leave me alone multiple times:)! He tried to give me juice but I wouldn't take it. Then he called my mom and she told him to give me some spoonfuls of corn syrup. I remember him putting that in my mouth and I was so mad! He gave me 3 spoonfuls! You know how thick it is:)! He was about ready to call the ambulance. I've gotten low on him before but only one other time to when I didn't remember part of it, but this was way worse. I finally came to and walked back to bed. I was ready to go back to sleep and then Jess reminded me I had to get up for work. I was sipping on juice and at 4:15 my bs was 35. I felt somewhat ok to start getting ready for work. 4:21 my bs was 54 and then checked again right before I left for work and my bs was 61 and 4:34. Holy crap! What a morning!! I'm so grateful to have such a WONDERFUL husband and family to take care of me! I don't usually have problems and I do wake up low but if I am low I always wake up! So scary that I totally didn't wake up this morning!! I'm grateful I was working because otherwise Jess wouldn't have gotten up til 6:30 for work and I usally just stay asleep when he leaves. Who knows what would've happened or if Hunter came to wake me up, like he usually does when he wakes up, and I wouldn't wake up! I'm just so grateful that all is well! So I thought all day about getting a life alert button and teaching Hunter how to use it. I pray I can be in good health and that my kids won't EVER be put in that situation. But my sweetheart saved my life today!!! I love you Jess!!!! More than you'll EVER know!!!






Saturday 4/16/11: Our sweet baby being his little mischievious self:)!!!!




Man I love him!!! And that little sparkle in his eyes!!! He's funny if I tell him no he just laughs, screams, makes sure I'm watching, and then keeps on with what he's doing!!:)








2 comments:

  1. They are both so cute! I can't believe how big Max is! It's been way too long since we have seen you guys! Can't wait for the cruise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow Mindi!! I am glad you are okay too. That is just scary!

    Loved reading all about your happenings and seeing pics of your cute kids! It was nice talking to you the other night too. I don't get a lot of adult interaction where I can just talk, especially with Eric gone so much so I appreciated that.

    ReplyDelete