Just a side note! Hunter and I got to have a date last night on the couch while eating popcorn!!! We FINALLY watched Tangled and LOVED it!!!! Hunter sat through the whole thing!! Which is pretty amazing! There's few movies he'll sit through!

Grandpa Grant's horse Cabela had a new baby colt yesterday I think yesterday? His name is Sage and he's so darn cute! Hunter just LOVES him and was so excited to come see the colt.



Bunts and Max with Chance and Cabela and Sage.

Jorie was here today adn this is how these two were watching tv! Enjoying some Dora the Explorer!!:) Oh boy!!! Funny kids! It almost looked like Jorie was strangling him:)! Too funny!


And the boys got haircuts!! I'm so wierd but I sometimes take pictures to compare their hair...because it's SO different! But....ya can't tell from the picture. But I'll remember:)! Max's is on the left and is so soft and fine (more liek mine). Hunter's is on the right and it's thick, course, and he's got a ton!! Just like Jess!!!

Just chillin'!!! Looking gooooooood!:)

And he must have been tired!!!! Very rare that he just falls alseep especially watching cartoons in the afternoon (which is also opposite what you would think)! Love sleeping kiddos! So peaceful!!

Daddy didn't get to see the horse yesterday, so we made it back down! Hunter got to climb up on top of the hay with Chance!

So of course Max had to too!!

Mommy Cabela and Sage (2 days old!!!)

So cute!!
Cabela posing for the picture! LOL!!!! With the three cutest boys in the world!!!! Love them!!
That little colt is so cute!! And I love the pic of Hunter and Jorie. What cute little friends!
ReplyDelete