Many of you may have already read this on facebook, but I've gotta put it on the blog:)! Oh man!!!! I have to admit I LOL and had to hide in the laundry room cause I couldn't stop laughing!!!! I walked in the door from work today (Sunday 4/17/11) about 7 pm and Jess and Hunter were standing in the kitchen and Bunts says, "Oh my hell, it's my mom!!" I wasn't sure I heard him right so Jess asked him what he said (which doesn't help:)) and he said it again, "Oh my hell it's my mom!" I about died and then seriously couldn't stop laughing so I had to hide my face! And I guess a bit before that when they got home from Grandma's he said, "Hey...it's our house! Oh my hell!" And then said it 3 more times in the garage while Jess was flying his remote control helicopter. Everytime it would crash he would say "Oh...oh my hell." And earlier today, there's horses across from Carol's house and they were running, and he said, "Hey! Get out of there ya little shit!" Oh MY!!!! He's never really said any swear words and then one day.........oh man:)!!! We're gonna have to work on that!
Okay, that is hilarious! I am already worried about Deegan. His daddy kinda has a potty mouth :)
ReplyDelete