
Balloons...of course! Hunter wanted a Spiderman birthday and that's all he talked about for weeks before! Jess tried to talk him in to a hunting party or something outdoors, but there was no changin this kiddo's mind!

Jorie played at our house today and she gave Hunter his 1st present of the day...a new soccer ball!!!! He was so darn excited!!

Hunter on one of his many phone calls he got on his birthday! He started having conversations on the phone with real people about a month ago!! I love it! I love when I'm at work and I can call and he'll talk to me! So fun!! I just thought this was funny 'cause he kinda acted like it was old news gettings these calls on his birthday:)

They loved licking the beaters....who doesn't!!! Don't worry, they have blue mouths after they were done!

The CAKE!! Thanks to my WONDERFUL cousin who used to be the cake lady in Cali, she taught me all about cakes via text and phone calls. (Hopefully I'm gonna get a in person lesson this summer! They might be coming to UT)!! It wass pretty darn fun to make! The funnest part though was how excited Hunter was when he saw his cake in progress!!

We all got ready for the day....which is a rare occasion:)!!

And headed to McD's!!

Max slept through part of the fun!

My friend Michelle happened to be there when we were and was so nice to take a picture for us! Bunts wouldn't smile though!

Decorations! There were red and blue streamers all over the ceiling I just don't have a pic of that on here.

Hunter excited as can be about Grandpa and Grandma White's present.....

A big wheel!!! I ran over his trike about a month ago:(, so he's been bikeless!

I think he likes it!!

And Max is OFFFICIALLY walking!!!!!! I wish they didn't grow quite so fast! But I sure love 'em!!

He got spoiled rotten!! New shovel, rake, and hoe to help Dad with the yard this summer, bubbles, a kick ball, a big toy bucket!

A Cars sleeping bag!

Spiderman plate, bowl, cup, and spoon!

His very own tackle box with reall fish bate! He's so excited to go fishin!! I'm not sure who's more excited, him or Jess!

Some new clothes and jacket. Max just headed right for all the action!

Lincoln Logs, a toy car, a dart gun, a tractor, a shot gun that kicks out shells (very cute), Spiderman backpack-hat-and swimsuit, life size Buzz floor puzzle (The kid LOVES puzzles)!!!

New sandals! (Now if the weather would warm up:)!

A Spiderman scooter!

And a big boy bike with training wheels from Grandpa and Grandma Jones!

Lovin life!

So cute!!

He was so excited for his party!! All day he would ask me "Mom, when is it my birthday?" I'd tell him all day it was but he just wanted to have all his family come and open presents and sing Happy Birthday to him!! Love, love, love him!!!!

Showing that he's THREE!!

He got 'em.....1st try!!
So cute Mindi! I love the cake, it turned out really cute. Happy Birthday Hunter!!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! That cake is absolutely perfect! You did such a great job! The whole party looked so fun! Hunter seemed like he had a blast. I can't believe he is 3!
ReplyDeletePS-Is that your new house?! It is absolutely gorgeous!
Your cake is AWESOME! You are such an amazing mom! I can't believe Hunter's 3! Where does the time go?
ReplyDelete