Man I can't believe how fast time flies!!!! Max was 11 months old on March 21st!!! I've decided to just start updating my blog from the present but I am gonna load pictures on here, they'll just be the posts older than this one...just if you're interested. But I had to pick a starting to point so I wouldn't keep getting further behind! So I wanted to get some pictures of Max doing some of the things he does best right now! I got the boys in the tub the other morning and Max is a total water baby!! If the water's on he loves to try to put his hands in it or grab a toy!


He'll just lean over the tub and kinda dangle. Don't worry, I don't leave him unattended. After I took this picture, I wanted to record him for a minute and guess what?! He FELL in!!!! I grabbed hime dang fast, but the while things on video....kind of:-)!!! The little stinker! And he tried to do it again after the first time! He has no fear!

After our speedy photo shoot, we were off to lunch at Old Grist Meal. With 2 of my best frineds! Ashlee and Rylee and Lindsey and Hayes! So much fun to see all our kids together!! Hunter and Rylee had fun and played hide-and-seek! Hunter also made friends with the family at the table next to ours. He was kneeling on his chair looking over the back, so I turned it around so he could do that at our table and he sat down like he should so he could stay sitting at their table. It was pretty funny!! And Max even got to try some delicous sugar cookie that he stole from Hunter!! Smart kiddo!
That is hilarious that he fell in! Well only funny since he was okay. I think you need to post that video. :) Deegan has also always been a water baby. He still loves it and still loves the bath but after about 5 min, he is done. Weird. Very cute kiddos you have!
ReplyDeleteOh my heck! I've got the cutest nephews around! Seriously, they are sooooooooooo freakin cute!!!!!!!!! Ah! I love them and can't wait to see them again! Love getting on here and seeing new posts! yay!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are growing up so fast. I want to see more pictures of your house done so post some of those. It looks really nice!
ReplyDelete