And just a picture of the front of our house! Because I took A LOT of pictures and sometimes went there multiple times per day! The exterior was almost finished!Saturday October 30th: TrickorTreating and such since Halloween was on a Sunday
Jen and I have gone to trick or treat in Logan the last couple years with the kiddos. So I hope we get to stick with the tradition. It was kind of a rough morning. I was scatter brained as usual. Jen picked us up at Carol's and we headed to Macey's first and met Jen's brother and sister and their fams, well we were almost to Macey's and I realized I forgot to grab a bottle for Max!!! So luckily we were living between both our parent's and luckily my mom was home (she was just leaving to go to Logan) and luckily there was an extra bottle at their house. So my mom was kind enough to drop it off to me at Macey's. I also realized I forgot our stroller for Max! Jen was prepared and had hers in her car and she was so nice to let Max borrow it!
Tried to get a quick picture with the three of us, but Bunts was not into pictures at the moment. He was kinda having a rough morning.
Much more happy!! Meet the skeleton pirate and Minnie Mouse "Mickey" Jorie would always say.
Kelli and Chandler in the back who are always so nice to help with my kids too! And Jen, Jorie, Cooper, Hunter, and Trevor in the front! Jess was working on our house but maybe next year he'll get to go with us!
Such cute kids!!
Then we headed to the mall but skipped the trick or treating there because the line was outrageous! We did stop at Famous Footwear and Jen got some new shoes! Then went to Shopko to see Grandma Susan (Jen's mom) and then made it to Fredrico's for lunch! All the kids wanted a picture with Chandler! What a sport!!
And Max was happy as can be sound asleep in his carseat! His speader head made the perfect hat and it was cold so it worked out perfect!Jess had dressed up for work on Friday and I had for the Witch's convention so we all got dressed up to go to a few more house befor the night was over! We still haven't taken like a posed family picture, but I guess I'll take what I can get:-)!!





Family!
Caroling behind the courthouse in Logan!


Caroling in front of the courthouse on the corner of Main!
Kris and Jordan Mair!
We visited the local Coppermill and also the Bluebird! And made one little old ladies night at The Bluebird!


We found some teenagers to take our picture on the steps of the courthouse!! Ya can't really tell who we all are very well 'cause there are so many of us!
Me, Lacie, and Gentry!!
Ma
Ev
The Wonderful ladies responsible for the fun!! (Ev, Carol, Darlene, and Paula) My camera was doing something wierd but this was the best I got! Such a fun night!!!!!
October 28th: Pumpkin Carving!!I love fall and I love carving pumpkins!!! We had a delicious dinner and then carved our pumpkins!! Way fun night!!
Brady and Jenna
Gentry, Tyson, Me, and Jess
Hunter was excited to carve pumpkins until we started and then he wanted nothing to do with them! So he enjoyed an ice cream treat instead!
I tried to get him to stick his hand in and hold some pumpkin guts for just one picture but this was the best I could get! He kept telling us it was cucky!


Hunter disappeared while we were carving pumpkins. We looked down in the TV room to see him sitting on the cough by Grandpa Grant sipping on some Diet Coke and watching TV. Smart kid:)!! He was being so funny! I don't remember all the details, but I remember Grant was trying to watch TV and we could hear Hunter repeatedly saying "Grandpa. Hey Grandpa, watch this!" (and he was doing something like laying on the footrest of the recliner. It reminded of some poor little kid just dying for attention!) It was dang funny!
Max at just over 6 months old just soaking it all in! He had no idea what was gonna happen next...
We stuck him in a pumpkin to take a picture!! Poor kid!
And then we had to cut the pumpkin to get him out! Someone got pictures of that but I don't have them. I've gotta get them! It was sad but funny too! And he's just fine!
And here they are! Gentry's, Tyson's, Jess's, Brady and Jenna's, and the back of mine that we sat Max in! (that big hole was so we could get him out:)!)
October 26th: Cute kiddos!!
Max is such a happy baby!!! I can't get enough of him!!


October 24th: Playing at Grandpa & Grandma Joneses
Max and Landon
Getting too big!!
Kenna, Hunter, Max, Kirsten, Ella, Landon, and Logan
Boxing with Grandpa Jones! I think Bunts won! Put 'em up!!
Mom challenging the champ!!
And he ended the night with a horsey ride on Aunt Gentry and even had reigns!
October 29th: Annual Witch's Convention
The last few years Carol has gone to this Witch Convention where a bunch of ladies dress up and get together to do something fun, eat food, play games, win prizes, etc.! Well this year I was lucky enough to get invited! Last year the witch's went caroling to various local stores, including Sam's where they enjoyed some hot dogs for dinner. Prizes are given for things such as: best cackle, scariest witch, sexiest witch, best hat, oldest/youngest witch, etc! This year we met at Harris Research, then headed to downtown Logan to go witch caroling!!







Caroling in front of the courthouse on the corner of Main!
Kris and Jordan Mair!
We visited the local Coppermill and also the Bluebird! And made one little old ladies night at The Bluebird!
We found some teenagers to take our picture on the steps of the courthouse!! Ya can't really tell who we all are very well 'cause there are so many of us!
The Wonderful ladies responsible for the fun!! (Ev, Carol, Darlene, and Paula) My camera was doing something wierd but this was the best I got! Such a fun night!!!!!October 28th: Pumpkin Carving!!
Brady and Jenna
Gentry, Tyson, Me, and Jess
Hunter was excited to carve pumpkins until we started and then he wanted nothing to do with them! So he enjoyed an ice cream treat instead!
I tried to get him to stick his hand in and hold some pumpkin guts for just one picture but this was the best I could get! He kept telling us it was cucky!

Hunter disappeared while we were carving pumpkins. We looked down in the TV room to see him sitting on the cough by Grandpa Grant sipping on some Diet Coke and watching TV. Smart kid:)!! He was being so funny! I don't remember all the details, but I remember Grant was trying to watch TV and we could hear Hunter repeatedly saying "Grandpa. Hey Grandpa, watch this!" (and he was doing something like laying on the footrest of the recliner. It reminded of some poor little kid just dying for attention!) It was dang funny!
Max at just over 6 months old just soaking it all in! He had no idea what was gonna happen next...
We stuck him in a pumpkin to take a picture!! Poor kid!
And then we had to cut the pumpkin to get him out! Someone got pictures of that but I don't have them. I've gotta get them! It was sad but funny too! And he's just fine!
And here they are! Gentry's, Tyson's, Jess's, Brady and Jenna's, and the back of mine that we sat Max in! (that big hole was so we could get him out:)!)October 26th: Cute kiddos!!
Max is such a happy baby!!! I can't get enough of him!!

October 24th: Playing at Grandpa & Grandma Joneses
Max and Landon
Getting too big!!
Kenna, Hunter, Max, Kirsten, Ella, Landon, and Logan
Boxing with Grandpa Jones! I think Bunts won! Put 'em up!!
Mom challenging the champ!!October 23rd:
We went to McD's the night before and had a bunch of straws in Hunter's Happy Meal Halloween bucket! The little turkey climbed right up to the table and was opening one side and blowing the wrapper off! This is one of his favorite things right now!! He thinks it's hilarious!



October 22nd: Halloweenie Roast and Sugar Cookies!!!
We were gonna come to the annual Halloweenie Roast after the deer hunt and another night too but the night we came was the last night. So Jess didn't get to come with us because he was hunting. But we had to come!! This is the funnest thing! Our neighbors at our old house, Gene and Gayle Forsberg aka Grandpa Gene and Grandma Gayle work so hard all year long to get ready for the annual Halloweenie Roast and it's so much fun! They have a barrel train that they pull around the field with a tractor to see lots of ghouls, goblins, and lots more!
Then we also got to take a big wagon ride and Gayle walks with the wagon everytime and tells stories at each little stop (I can't imagine how much she walks over the course of the coupleish week s they do it)!! They have so many cute and creative things!! I should've taken more pictures! But the kids love it!
We went to McD's the night before and had a bunch of straws in Hunter's Happy Meal Halloween bucket! The little turkey climbed right up to the table and was opening one side and blowing the wrapper off! This is one of his favorite things right now!! He thinks it's hilarious!


October 22nd: Halloweenie Roast and Sugar Cookies!!!
We were gonna come to the annual Halloweenie Roast after the deer hunt and another night too but the night we came was the last night. So Jess didn't get to come with us because he was hunting. But we had to come!! This is the funnest thing! Our neighbors at our old house, Gene and Gayle Forsberg aka Grandpa Gene and Grandma Gayle work so hard all year long to get ready for the annual Halloweenie Roast and it's so much fun! They have a barrel train that they pull around the field with a tractor to see lots of ghouls, goblins, and lots more!
Then we also got to take a big wagon ride and Gayle walks with the wagon everytime and tells stories at each little stop (I can't imagine how much she walks over the course of the coupleish week s they do it)!! They have so many cute and creative things!! I should've taken more pictures! But the kids love it!













Yeah! I am happy to see your updates! You have such a cute family!
ReplyDeleteI especially love the pic of Max in the pumpkin! LOL! Great!
Hope all is well!
<3