Friday, March 11, 2011

October part 1

October 21st

Max turned 6 months old on October 21st!! I took some pictures of him just in my parent's yard and I think they turned out pretty cute!! Here's just a few of my favorites! The weather was wonderful for the end of October! Poor Max and Hunter haven't had as many pictures as I would've hoped for these past few months, but we're gonna get right back on schedule! He had his 6 month check up on the 22nd. His stats were: weight 15-11 (18%), height 26.5" (54%), and OFC 41.5 cm (5%). Max is the happiest baby ever and makes me smile no matter what! He is eating solids pretty good, still some getting used to them at this point. And he finally started sleeping through the night at about 6 months! He's a super good snuggler though!! We just love him!!





Some of these are pretty similar but I couldn't narrow it down anymore!








October 20th:
Hunter and Jorie finally enjoying an ice cream cone with Grandma Carol because Hunter went potty in the toilet! He went on the toilet on the 12th and grandma had promised him an ice cream cone party! But most of the fam was gone so these three had their own party! It's about 8:30 pm. Jorie had gymnastics so they were gone for a bit but Jorie got to come back to play at Grandma Carol's while Kev was nice enough to help some more with finishing our patio.

Afternoon of October 20th:

These pics are kind of out of order but ya get what ya get! The boys got our patio poured this afternoon. I told them to pose for just one picture (because they all love when I take pictures:-)) and so Kevin's getting ready to moon the camera! What a bunch of smart alecs:-)!


All formed and ready to go! Our propane tank was also delivered earlier today!



Some interiors pictures of our house too!! It's all sheetrocked!! They put a 3rd layer of mud on on the 16th. It's so fun to have walls!

Master Tub (just a deep soaker)


Master shower


Dining/kitchen


Family room


Hallway



Office



Entry from garage into laundry room and 1/2 bath



Time for action! I wasn't actually here when they poured. Jen had to go somewhere and Kevin was so nice to come help, so I watched Jorie at their house while he helped. TOnya had come out so she was nice enough to take some pictures for me and I liked them all so there's a lot:-)!
































We were short like a half a yard or so (I can't really remember but it wasn't very much) So here they are delivering the last little bit! The weather cooperated wonderfully and they got it all done! It did start to cool off so it took a little longer for the last of it to set up enough to be brushed. They started at 4:30 pm and I think Jess got home around 11 pm or so! Thanks so much to our wonderful family and friends for ALL your help!!
October 18th:
Max's 1st time in the jumper and he LOVED it!!!!


October 16th:
All decked out in camo and ready to go huntin'!! Hunter loves to get in all the pictures these days! If I try to take one of Max by himself, Hunter will usually jump in!! Such cutie pies!!


October 15th:
Hunter said after breakfast, "I wanna go to da park"
Me: "To the park right now?"
Hunter: "Yeah"
Me: "I've gotta get dressed"
So Hunter runs down the stairs ay my parent's saying, "I wanna get your dress and your diaper." (He refers to any clothing as a dress. I'm sure it's because I tell him we need to get dressed and that's how he interprets that! Love him!!!)
October 14th:
I'm sad I didn't get all these typed before now because I wrote things down but I didn't expound on some of them so I can't paint a full picture of certain things. I guess somethin's better than nothin. After bedtime stories tonight Hunter layed down and said, "I cover up by-my-self!"

October 12th:
I thought this was so cute!! Hunter was putting Jorie's socks and shoes on for her. Then he all of a sudden told me he needed to go potty and he ran in and went and did it all by himself!! What a big boy!!

So he got his Mickey Mouse flashlight!!! We've had this sitting by the toilet and have been talking about it for a couple months now. He's wanted it so bad and he FINALLY got it!!! Hopefully he'll keep going on the potty:-)!

Playing with his flashlight! It has little plastic covers that makes silouhettes of the Mickey Mouse characters! He LOVES it!!!

Max just chillin!! He threw up last night and he slept a lot today!

Sleeping peacefully.....but I could hardly wake him up! I rubbed his shoulders, wiggled him back an forth, did a light sternal rub and he barely would look at me! I was so dang scared because he was so lethargic and if I remember right he threw up again this afternoon. We were at my parent's house and they were out of town and Jess was out workin at our house. I called him to have him stop at ridley's and get some pedialyte but he was close to home. I talked to Brooke Sanders and she had some pedialyte at her house so we borrowed some from them and Max did perk up after a couple oz's. I slept on the couch with him that night and woke him up every 1-2 hours to give him some pedialyte. He did good and so we just stuck iwth the pedialyte for a few days until his emesis and diarrhea stopped. Poor little bugger! That's the most scared I've been with a sick kid! I was about ready to take him to the ER but he drank that pedialyte like a champ!! Max I love you!!!
October 11th:
Progress on our brick!

Jess movin dirt to get our patio ready to pour!

October 8-10th: The World Senior Games in Sunny St. George!!!!
We (Gentry, Holly, and I) were invited back for our second year of the senior games and one of the funnest weekends ever with these fun ladies!!! Stacey (Woolf) Fields came this year too!! It was so fun!! Last year Bunts got to come, but this year the kiddos stayed home! I missed them like crazy but it was a fun little get a way! Friday we drove, ate A LOT, slept, shopped, played cards, and made some signs that night for Darlene. She did a triathalon on Saturday, so when she went off to bed, the rest of us made some signs for her!!
Ev, Carol, and Tamie


Stacey and Holly

and Rentry!


She finished her swim and did SO good!!!! She was faster than her goal by a couple/few minutes! Here we are waitin for her to go by on her bike!! I think our signs were so cute! They said, "She'll swim, she'll bike, she'll run! Be afraid of the big bad Woolf!" (You know.....like she'll huff, she'll puff, she'll blow your house down.)
And she's off!!

Up close picture!!

Finishing up!

And finishing up her run!! She had the BEST cheer squad of all!! And everyone kept asking, "so who's Momma Woolf?" It was so funny!! She's amazing!! What a woman!!

The whole gang....with Darlene exhausted!!

Some of us shopped Saturday afternoon, Darlene napped as you can imagine! And Saturday night we had a delicious dinner at Outback!!!

Then it was off to Tuachan (an outdoor amphitheater) to see Crazy for you! I've only been to one other show there and I was a lot younger. It was pretty good! Tarzan was the other show playing that summer and we heard awesome things about it.


And the weekend was filled with LOTS and I mean LOTS of laughs!!! Pranks (mostly from the young to the old), and there might have been someone who even peed their pants this trip!! It was seriously so much fun!!!! Here's a few of our tools!!
Nothing really to look at in here but a couple hours earlier and you would have seen some bras in here:-)!!

So they stuck this sign on the back of our car for our ride home!! They had some pranks up their sleeves but we didn't see too much revenge......YET! I'm seriouly so nervous of what's to come next year, and I'm pretty sure they won't let us not come:-)!!!

As fun as it was, I was so happy to get home to these 3 good lookin boys!!!! I'm such a lucky girl!!!

October 5th:

Hunter was playing with a deck of cards at Carol's and he dropped them and they went all over and he said, "Hey! What's the big idea?!" (I laughed my head off! I have no idea where he got that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment