Sunday, July 17, 2011

The annual Paradise Easter Egg Hunt!!!!

Yay!! The annual Paradise Easter Egg Hunt!! So much fun!! It's a big event and I love that all those who grew up in Paradise and that are now grown up and have their own families come back for all the fun!! From finding eggs to catching chickens!! So much fun! I love such fun traditions!!
Attemps at a family picture:)! There's always one of us that's not looking or smiling:)! Lol! Guess that's how it goes:)! We're just waiting for the Easter Egg Hunt to start!!






Mom and Max! I think he got 1 egg but maybe 2, I can't even remember?! But he had fun getting it:)! Jess is in the Lion's Club and they put it on so he was in charge of some of the older kids. My parents and Carol and Gentry were there. So my dad stayed with Max and I and my mom, Carol, and Gentry went with Hunter! So glad they were all there! They divide the kids up into different age groups so it makes it hard to be able to see em both.


Hunter with his soccer ball Easter basket. He LOVES it!! We got it a few weeks before Easter and he carried it around the house all the time talking about getting Easter eggs:)!


Gentry's helping Bunts look for eggs. Thanks to my mom for taking pictures so I could see:)!




I can't believe how big he's getting!


Grandma Carol, Bunts, and Gent


Mom and Max again! Yep 1 egg:)!


Me holding Max (in the green jacket) lining up for the bunny chase! It's 0-2 year olds, so he didn't stand much of a chance:)! But it was fun trying!


Poor Hunter was so excited to chase and try to catch a bunny and had talked about it forever! But when it was time to do it, he had no desire. He was kinda sad during it and just wanted me to hold him. Silly boy. So we'll try again next year:)!


They had this cool looking pheasant to let go for the older kids to chase so Jess brought it over to show the kids. Max and Jorie liked it but Bunts didn't want anything to do with him! Pretty cool lookin bird!


After it was all said and done Max got to pet a bunny too! He loved the animals!!



Poor Hunter was so sad:)! What cute boys though!:)

And I even chased a bunny or chicken? Hahaha! I can't even remember what we chased this year:) So no birds, chickens, or bunnies! All in all is was a successful year:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment