Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Max's 1st Birthday!!!!! April 21, 2011

Max's actual birthday was on a Thurday and everyone couldn't make it for his 1st party that day, so we moved his party a couple days later on Saturday. Funny, when he was born I remember looking ahead at the calendar thinking if he was born on the 23rd(which was a Saturday this year) then his party would interfere with Easter celebrations:) so I made sure to get induced earlier, thus he was born on the 21st!:) But we had his party on Saturday anyway, and it all worked out just PERFECT!!!:) Just funny how you try to plan stuff and it doesn't go at all according to plan:)! We didn't do much early in the day on his birthday.
But here he is.....jammies and all!! The birthday boy is ONE!!!!! He LOVES the banana chair by BTW!






We were headed down to Park City that afternoon and stayed overnight. My Mom was recognized as Recorder of the Year!! At a convention she was at, so most our family went and surprised her and were able to watch her get this award!!!:) She deserves this award like you wouldn't believe!!!! Jess wan't able to go because of work so we picked him up for lunch at Wendy's!!!



What a cute ONE year old!!!! I had someone take a family picture of us, but it must have got deleted somehow.




And Jess thinks I'm crazy that I took these pictures (you can already hear him making fun of me, can't you?:)), but it HAILED on his birthday!!!! And BIG hail!!!




We tagged along to Park City with my dad! And had dinner at...Wendy's again!!:) Ha ha!


Hunter, Kenna, and Kirst waiting to see Grandma! The program was in an auditorium so we had to sit on the floor in the aisle so she wouldn't see us! tee hee hee!! And try to keep the kids quiet. It was quite a task but we succeeded and TOTALLy surprised her!!! They took a picture of us all together, but I don't have that yet! I'm working on that:)!




Then back to the condo to swim!!!



Max liked the hot tub! Pretty much about put him to sleep! And Hunter loved swimming this time! It's takes him a bit to warm up! But he was kicking, floating on his back, floating by himself with his life jacket, and he even jumped in!! He LOVED it!!!!!



Just some cute/funny pics of Max



We had to dress warm! Remember it hailed today on April 21st!



I think he looks like a hippie child!! Lol!! That's why I took these pictures of him dressed this way!!:)



HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MAX!!!!!! We LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment