
Friday night, April 22nd, 2011, we dyed Easter Eggs!! Kind of a tradition! Jess is a Lion's Club Member so each member brings 3 dozen dyed eggs! So Gentry and Tyson have dyed Grant's for him the last few years! So we usually dye like 7 dozen!! Hunter LOVED it this year! Cute picture of him, not so much of me:)!

His favorite thing was to paint the egss. A coloring set I got this year had paint in it! He still talks about painting eggs:)!

Attempt at a picture but Bunts was much too busy:)! He was really concentrating!!

This side of the counter was, well.......the "special" side:)!!!!

As you can tell he takes after his father sometimes:)...he was not wanting any more pictures:)!

Who knows what I said:) but he's smiling big for this one!!

Family picture!! Minus Max:(! He was long asleep!! I think we started at 10 pm:)! Next year though!!! Love Easter time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment