
Max LOOOOVES corn on the cob...and he'll just eat it right from the garden! He was helping Carol and I harvest some veggies one night and got to enjoy yet another cob of corn:)!!

If he's really good, we cook it for him:)! J/K but he's so dang cute!! Hunter loved corn on the cob too at this age just like Max:)!

Max is so funny, I took these pictures for a purpose but they mostly just show his silly self:)! But whenever there's a treat or something to pick up, he will work on getting them ALL in his hand/hands. He won't just get one and then go get another, he gets em' all at once...whatever it is he's gettin. You can kina see how full his hand is of Fruit Loops!


Hunter is such a good big brother, a little tease, an excellent helper, and loves to be 3 and in pre-school! He's so smart and loves learning new things each week!

Wednesday, Sept 14th, there was no pre-school so we had a park date with Jen, Jorie, and Dax. I felt ambitious so I decided to pull em in the bike trailer...holy crap! It's a tough old ride to the park! It's all up hill pretty much:)! But it was a good work out and I think they had fun too! Man we have cute boys:)!!

Hunter is big into puzzles! He's really liked em for the last 9 months or so. He's getting really good at them though! This is one of his fav's! It's a Toy Story floor puzzle that's as big as him! Well he used to lay all the pieces out and I was watching him the other day and he can just grab whatever piece he needs out of the box and do the whole puzzle like a breeze!! We're gonna have to start challenging him more:)!


Max is down to just a bottle in the morning and at bedtime! I know I could just get rid of em, I just have to make myself do that:)! ...but he LOVES his bottle! He'll walk around with it forever after he's drank it all! What a ham!! Gotta love this kid:)!

Bunts LOVES playing Lincoln Logs too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment