Saturday, October 15, 2011

Willow Park!!

Took the boys to Willow Park/zoo Spet. 16th and had a picnic!! So much fun! I don't know why, but it seems like we don't do these type of things very often. The boys were wild as always but had so much fun! We got Burger King and had our picnic, then headed to the so called zoo:). Hunter kept asking me if we were gonna see giraffes, bears, elephants, etc:). But we did monkeys and the elk and a lot of birds:)!


Max was so funny! He was totally talking to the ducks through the fence



Hunter trying to hold Max from running:) and they're both smiling!!:)


Feeding the ducks! So last time we came we brought our own bread and got in trouble for using it. (You're supposed to buy the pellets...oops!) Well I forgot and brought bread again and then there were other people giving them bread too so I figured we were ok:)! Everytime I'd break a piece of bread and give it to Max to feed to the ducks, he'd put it right in his mouth:)! Too funny!



Gosh I love these boys! We wished our daddy was hear. He was hard at work!


And then they got to swing and play on the toys!






All in all a GREAT DAY!!!! And we had to stop giving Max dairy products for a while but we're finally able to start him back with them! He had a little milk for breakfast and dinner and tolerated well!! Yay!!!

1 comment: