Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthdays, horses, sidewalks and more! Sept 18-19th!

Our last step so we can start our sprinkler system! We're just pouring a sidewalk on the east side of our house that connects our driveway to our back patio. This will be so nice! Jess is hard at work, framing it up!:) Sure do love him and all he does!!:)



This little guy is BUSY!!! He thinks he's big enough to just walk down stairs! But he'll usually remember quickly that he needs to turn around:)! Again I just think he's cute and love to take pictures:)!



And this little man just keeps growing like crazy!! He is so smart and learns more and more everyday!!! I am AMAZED at all he knows!! Trevor is such an awesome cousin! He's helping Bunts get his shoes on so they can go play outside!



Sage is growing right up with the rest of em:)! Grandma told Hunter that Sage likes corn and he could feed him some cobs of corn. Bunts was super excited but a little nervous once he got out there but he did so good! He loves Grandpa and Grandmas horses!!


Ya have to hold the cobs tights so he can get a bite but Hunter would let go as soon as he opened his mouth! That's a big job for a big little kid:)!



But he held tight with all his muscles:)!! Sage was so happy!



Max and Trevor!



JUMPING!!! Yep!! They both LOVE to jump on the tramp! Guess we might have to get a tramp once we have some grass:)!!



Max...



Somersault!!! Hunter is quite the trixter these days!!




Really tried to take a picture of us two:)! But it didn't work out so great:)!


These pics pretty much sum him up:)! He's always on the go and has that mischievious little grin:)!





REALLY emjoying his cupcake!! It was Gentry's birthday today, 9/18, and we celebrated!! But I can't believe I didn't get one picture of her! I'm slackin!!:) But we LOVE her SOOOO much and are lucky to have her as a sister, friend, and an aunt:)!! We love you Rentry!!:)



Hunter LOVES to play games and do puzzles!! Well today we played Monopoly for the 1st time...Hunter's rules of course!!:) So fun!!



And with fall comes harvesting all the yummy goods from the garden and some work to go along with it:)! But lucky for me I have an expert bean snipper who LOVES to help! Hope he keeps wanting to do this for a long time:)!









Hunter enjoying more cupcakes the next day:)! But he really just loves the frosting!!




Monday, September 19th, Jess and my dad poured our sidewalk on the east side or our house!!


After Bunts stepped on our curbing when it was wet, Jess made sure to tell me to keep the boys inside:). Haha! But Bunts and I did watch for a bit:)!





A/C pad!:) YAY!! Nope we didn't have any a/c during the summer! Only really missed it for a few weeks, but it was HOT!!:)



And to our surprise, they came and fixed our curbing that had footprint slides in it:)! I was so dang mad right after Hunter stepped in it but when they broke out the imperfect curbing I was actually really sad:)! Of course, just can't decide what to be happy with:)! But I guess it's good to have fixed and for FREE:)! So here's the little potlicker where he marked his spot:)!






Grandpa!! And he finally got to come outside!



Also finished our pad for Rocky (our dog) so he can finally come live at our house:)! We miss him! And we had to put our hands and feet in some wet cement!









And then of course write our names!:)







Cute!









All done!:) And today was also Jason's birthday!!! So after the cement it was off to my parent's for a party to celebrate!! I'm so lucky to have a such an awesome big brother and I love him more than he could ever know!! I love ALL my family SOOO much and I'm SO grateful for them!! We have such WONDERFUL families!! We love you Jas and hope you had an excellent birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment