Sunday afternoon after Conference we drove up to Cinnamon Creek to see the salmon spawn! This is the 2nd time I've been up to see em! It's pretty neat and it was a BEAUTIFUL day!!

Grandpa Jones and Max

Mom and Bunts!

Max with Grandma and Grandpa Jones

Dad with red beryy boogers! ewww:)!

Max with Grant and Carol

Our little family!

Bunts and Kenna!

Cousins! Sad we were missing the other Joneses! Next time:)!

And Kade caught a fish! I think both Kade adn Ky did! Kyler aka "Dennis" was saoked within the 1st 15 minutes we were there:)! The boys sure had fun getting in but they were cold after:)!

My Dad, Jess, and Jason were planning to plaster our foundation on Saturday but the ol' mixer wouldn't start:(! It's a 1939! (I think that's what my dad said!) OLD:)!! It was my Grandpa Anderson's and it's mixed A LOT of plaster:)!! It's getting fixed. They had to get a new part for it and had to get it from an antique shop! Crazy!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment