Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Suckers and Tomatoes

So cute! And nope I can't choose just one!:) I don't even know why I took so many pics of Max eatin this sucker:)! LOL! But I must of liked something about it!:) Maybeit's just that he LOVES suckers and yes gets THIS messy everytime he eats one:)!!










Random but one night before bed Hunter told me he wanted a tomatoe. Not abnormal for him, he LOVES tomatoes!!:) So I was gonna just cute him off a piece of it and he told me he wanted the all of it! So I cute it up and he gobble right up:)! He's also LOVES carrots!!! Max on the other hand leans more to the treat side:)! Must be mine:)!!

1 comment:

  1. This is funny to me because Deegan loves both suckers and tomatoes! And he makes a huge mess with suckers too! Cute kids! Thats good Hunter loves carrots! Deegan has his daddy's sweet tooth for sure.

    ReplyDelete