Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Baby Animal Days

April 5th, 2012 we headed to Baby Animal Days! This MIGHT be our last year though...my kids just don't care all that much about the cute baby animals. I was running late...of course...but we were meeting Jen and her family. Well thank goodness they were so we're SOOO nice to save us a spot in line! The line was clear out into the parking lot! It was nuts!!
Max admiring the "horsey"! He LOVES horses!!!

And they both LOVE climbing:)

Neither of them were too interested in all the baby animals, but Max at least held a duck! I think this is the only animal they held! And Bunts held it for like 1 second:)!
All Hunter wanted to do was "ride the train!" but the line was forever long so I made them walk around and see everything else. We did see a sheep getting sheared!
Then we grabbed some lunch and had a picnic on the grass!

Then we headed for the line for the train! And we did A LOT of this....
...and this!

And........this! For a WHOLE hour!! (so thankful for the kind woman in front of us who saved our place so Hunter could go potty!)...and then it was OUR TURN!!!!:) In the fall it's not busy at all so we rode the train so many times but Baby Animal Days is so busy and this year was just nuts!! But so glad we got to ride! And Hunter was so happy!!

tried to take our own picture on the train...not too good!...then some kind lady behind us took one for us!:)

The last thing we saw were the goats! And can I just say...my kids were in HEAVEN!!!! I just want to build a goat pen and let my kids play in it! We could have some goats too I guess:)!!
Max is the one in the middle in the blue sweatshirt, crawling with the goats!!! LOL! Who's kid is that?! J/K:)
Such a fun and LONG day!:) Sure do love these cute little buggers!!! I'm so lucky to be their Mom!! And so thankful for all the fun things we do:)!! And Hunter is such a great helper and maybe just kind of a tease:)! They both get that from their daddy!!! We left about 2:30 pm and the line to get in was STILL clear out into the parking lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment