
Right after church I had Megan Eames take this picture! One last family pic in front of the old church!:)


And this describes their silly wild mood they were in by the end of church!:)

The sign right outside of the chapel. They also got approval to take a ward picture in the chapel-because a lot of people have sat in the same spot for YEARS! So that's a fun memory. And then they took a ward picture outside!

Then on to the Easter Party at The Fish House! They were all waiting patiently for us to get done with church:)! Max was loving it! But he wanted to just play with what he picked up instead of put it in his basket and move on...


And Bunts LOVED it!!! He was SOOOO excited for the Egg hunt's this year!:) So fun!!


Tami was a little late too and she was so excited she didn't miss the egg hunt:)! So I guess it was good we were late too:)! She's so great!! Her son, Chett got married yesterday and we were able to go the reception, which was so nice!! Congrats Chett and Rachel! Tami jumped right in and helped Max! And then he REALLY started getting lots:)!! We love Tami!



Max spotted a push lawnmower and he kept calling it a "batuum" (he's OBSESSED with vacuums!). Gent was trying to get him to smile for the camera but he couldn't resist that lawnmower aka "batuum"

....YEP! He made a haul!:)

And Tyson was so kind to help Bunts!


The sign right outside of the chapel. They also got approval to take a ward picture in the chapel-because a lot of people have sat in the same spot for YEARS! So that's a fun memory. And then they took a ward picture outside!

Then on to the Easter Party at The Fish House! They were all waiting patiently for us to get done with church:)! Max was loving it! But he wanted to just play with what he picked up instead of put it in his basket and move on...


And Bunts LOVED it!!! He was SOOOO excited for the Egg hunt's this year!:) So fun!!


Tami was a little late too and she was so excited she didn't miss the egg hunt:)! So I guess it was good we were late too:)! She's so great!! Her son, Chett got married yesterday and we were able to go the reception, which was so nice!! Congrats Chett and Rachel! Tami jumped right in and helped Max! And then he REALLY started getting lots:)!! We love Tami!



Max spotted a push lawnmower and he kept calling it a "batuum" (he's OBSESSED with vacuums!). Gent was trying to get him to smile for the camera but he couldn't resist that lawnmower aka "batuum"

....YEP! He made a haul!:)

And Tyson was so kind to help Bunts!

The big boys were so nice to let Bunts play a little football with them:)! Hunter LOVES playing with the big boys!


And HUNTER FOUND THE GOLDEN EGG!!! (with a little help from Chance:)!!) Thanks Chance!:) Bunts and Grandma with his winnings and the golden egg:)! Hunter saw this truck at Ridley's filled with sand toys that he really wanted so I told him if he found the egg he could get it-combined with his money in his money jar:)!

At the end of the fun!:) Ha! And Bunts even got pink bunny ears:)!! I told em they could have water in their squirt guns if they'd sit and smile for one more picture:)! Glad bribery works:)!!

Then to Grandma and Grandpa Jones's!! After dinner, everyone waited inside while Grandpa and Grandma went outside and hid the eggs for the Easter egg hunt! All the grandkids were sitting so I snapped a few pics real fast...they were almost all looking:)!

Grandpa helped Max and Grandma helped Landon and everyone else was on their own. Grandpa was a REALLY GOOD helper:)! Then he helped Max open all his eggs:)!


Dad and Bunts just looking for any eggs we might have missed!:)

...then on to the basement to find our Easter baskets! I took a picture like this a few years ago and have every year since but I wan't at a very good angle but at least everyone's faces are visible:)!

Max's was in the hall closet where the vacuum is. He's telling me "batuum"

Playing with there surprises! I'm not sure where Hunter even found his:)!

Then EVERYONE got to play the quarter game:)! The babies got to go first:)!


Max wasn't shy!

We had such an AMAZING Easter!! I'm so thankful I got to be on call and was able to go to church and spend time with our families! We're so blessed to have such AWESOME families!! We're truly blessed!! And above all, the greatest gift we've been given is The Atonement of Christ that we may be forgiven of our sins and return to live with our Father in Heaven someday! I can't fathom my life without the gospel! And I'm so thankful for our temple marriage and that our family is sealed together FOREVER!! I love them with all my heart!!:)


And HUNTER FOUND THE GOLDEN EGG!!! (with a little help from Chance:)!!) Thanks Chance!:) Bunts and Grandma with his winnings and the golden egg:)! Hunter saw this truck at Ridley's filled with sand toys that he really wanted so I told him if he found the egg he could get it-combined with his money in his money jar:)!

At the end of the fun!:) Ha! And Bunts even got pink bunny ears:)!! I told em they could have water in their squirt guns if they'd sit and smile for one more picture:)! Glad bribery works:)!!

Then to Grandma and Grandpa Jones's!! After dinner, everyone waited inside while Grandpa and Grandma went outside and hid the eggs for the Easter egg hunt! All the grandkids were sitting so I snapped a few pics real fast...they were almost all looking:)!
Grandpa helped Max and Grandma helped Landon and everyone else was on their own. Grandpa was a REALLY GOOD helper:)! Then he helped Max open all his eggs:)!
Dad and Bunts just looking for any eggs we might have missed!:)
...then on to the basement to find our Easter baskets! I took a picture like this a few years ago and have every year since but I wan't at a very good angle but at least everyone's faces are visible:)!
Max's was in the hall closet where the vacuum is. He's telling me "batuum"
Playing with there surprises! I'm not sure where Hunter even found his:)!
Then EVERYONE got to play the quarter game:)! The babies got to go first:)!
Max wasn't shy!
We had such an AMAZING Easter!! I'm so thankful I got to be on call and was able to go to church and spend time with our families! We're so blessed to have such AWESOME families!! We're truly blessed!! And above all, the greatest gift we've been given is The Atonement of Christ that we may be forgiven of our sins and return to live with our Father in Heaven someday! I can't fathom my life without the gospel! And I'm so thankful for our temple marriage and that our family is sealed together FOREVER!! I love them with all my heart!!:)



No comments:
Post a Comment