Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Charlie Daniels concert

Last friday night we went down to The Charlie Daniels concert at the Usana Amphitheatre with Kevin and Jen and Ryan and Felecia. Kevin won tickets off the radio. Shooter Jennings and 38 Special opened for him. It was such a good concert and we had so much fun. On the way down we stopped and ate at The Training Table. That's one of my favorite restaurants!!! It was so yummy. My mom and dad watched Hunter for us. I dropped him off after his Dr. appointment and I felt like the worst mother. I didn't realize until Thursday afternoon that he was going to get shots and then I was going to leave him for the evening, but they said he was so good. Thanks so much Mom and Dad for watching Hunter. It was so nice to have a nice relaxing evening and go on a date, but I missed him soooooooo much!!! It is going to be soooo hard to leave him and go back to work, but I know he will be in good hands. Thanks again Kevin and for that fun night!!

2 comments:

  1. How nice to have a night out! When Autumn saw the picture of Kevin she was so excited. You'll have to work on Jen/Kevin to start doing a blog so Autumn can see more pictures of them. She loves looking at your guys pictures - especially the slide shows of baby Hunter. We watch them over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get out and have fun! SO proud of you!! I would defiently recommend keeping up on the time for you and Jess!!

    ReplyDelete