Monday, June 16, 2008

More Kiddie Kandids






So, I was walking into the mall last Thursday, I got stopped by a Kiddie Kandid employee again, for the same thing. they asked if I was familiar with Kiddie Kandids, and I told them I had just done this a couple weeks before, but they said that was okay and the picture taking began. If I keep shopping at the mall, and I keep getting stopped, I'll never have to pay for pictures!! J/K! However, from now on I am going to make sure Hunter is fed and always dressed really cute, well, so he will be ready if by some chance we get stopped again. But, you know how it goes, if you're are prepared, then things don't happen. I just can't believe how big he is getting. They grow way to fast!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mindy! He is such a cutie! I can't believe how much hair he has! Isn't it fun to watch them change? Mya is almost 2 & I remember looking at her when she was Hunter's age and saying "I wonder what she'll look/be like when she's a toddler" and now she's that little girl I wondered about! Enjoy it! Now Mya has an attitude of her own! haha! You have a cute family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so freakin cute! This is Casie Atwood :) we got into the blog thing too its fun! Well your baby is a cutie my mom wasnt lyin haha! :):)

    ReplyDelete