
So, this morning I laid the little potlicker on his play mat, on his belly for some tummy time. While he was on his tummy, I was in his room getting some clothes off his hangers that were the next couple sizes bigger so I could take the tags off of them and wash them, so I was probably in his room for about 3-4 minutes. I heard him crying, and he usually always does after a few minutes of tummy time, but when I went out into the living room, he had scooted himself from the center of the playmat and was laying right where that flipflop is in front of the door. He scooted himself at least 3 feet. He was screaming so hard, so I of course picked him up, but I had to take some kind of a picture to show how far he went (so, I apologize that my flipflop is in the pic instead of him). Then this evening, he was laying on his playmat again, but on his back this time, and he scooted himself about 6 inches. Not very far, but I could not believe he can scoot like that at just over 11 weeks old!!



Hi Mindy! This is Liz from highschool. I found your blog through another MCer. What a cute little boy you've got! And scooting at 11 weeks... watch out. Send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog.
ReplyDeleteOh my!! He is going to be crawling before you know it! He is so so cute! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou better watch out...that's how Autumn got her huge bald spot on the back of her head. You need to protect his cute hair!! What a fun little guy and I so miss that I'm not closer to see you guys in person. Looks like you guys had a fun day at the park with everyone. And that is one really bright color of pink for a tux! WOW! Good thing Jess can pull it off.
ReplyDeleteI missed a bunch of your updates so it was fun to catch up. It was good talking to you guys on Saturday too! Hunter is adorable! Man did you luck out on the pictures!
ReplyDeleteLiz,
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you'll check this again, but you didn't leave your e-mail, so I don't know where to e-mail you. I would love to see your blog though! Mine is morlahorla@yahoo.com.
Hey - I just added you to my blog so you should be getting an invite anytime. My email is lizzzardskin@hotmail.com. Love reading about you!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he scooted that far. He's getting too big...but so am I :) I love the new pics, especially the one in his bibbies.
ReplyDeleteI can't even believe that! He is growing way too fast!
ReplyDeletePS I am so excited you and Diane are my VTer's!
ReplyDeletehi Mindi Gibbs!! your little buddy is so stinkin cute! I love the new pics on here.
ReplyDeleteShel