Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hunter's Blessing

We blessed Hunter this past Sunday. Isn't he so cute? He looks like a little man. Tammy James, Gentry's boyfriend's mom, made this little tux for him and the blanket too. I think it is the most adorable thing I have seen. Too bad he only got to wear it for one day, but he looked so adorable. It was so good to see so many of our friends and family!! Thanks for all those who helped with and contributed to the blessing day. We greatly appreciate it!!!! We love you all!!!



9 comments:

  1. Hunter is so dang cute that tux! We can't wait to hold him in a couple of months. Wish we could have been there for the blessing! You guys are looking so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one cute baby!! I wish we could have came but that was a crazy morning getting her ready. We should get together at night and go walking; Ella loves her stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hunk! Love all the new posts! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so cute, the day was just perfect! It was nice to be there, love the blog mind, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so cute in the little tux! I love those pictures. Thanks for a fun day today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is that little tuxedo?!? He really does look like a little stud with all that hair and his cute little suit. He is getting so big already. We can't wait to meet him soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little bugger!!! haha I cant wait to watch him for a little while next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute lil guy! He is adorable!
    I've tagged you! See my latest blog for the details!
    Keep in touch!
    Lacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little stud! He looks so big already! Hope you are doing good! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete