This last weekend, Jess was gone to Montana for drill. I had to work Saturday and Sunday, so Hunter and I slept and my parent's and they were so kind to watch him for 2 full days!! Also on Saturday Jeremy and Tonya had a garage sale at their house, so I was trying to get everything I had to sell, ready to go on Friday plus pack for the both of us for the weekend. While I was getting everything ready, including myself, Hunter turned a movie on for himself. He's done this many times. He knows how to push the power button on the TV and DVD player and then his Baby Einstein movie is already in so it just starts playing. I knew the movie was playing and he was just playing as usual, but a few minutes later, I had poked my head from the kitchen to check on him, and this is what I saw!!


He had somehow climbed up on our recliner and was just chillin' in the corner watching his movie!! What a potlicker!! He hasn't done it again, and I have no idea how he climbed up there. My only guess is that he climbed on the toy that's by the recliner, but I don't think it was close enough to the chair for him to do that, but I guess you never know!!!
What a funny kid! We saw him at church on Sunday with your mom. Eric couldn't believe how different he looked. :) He sure is a cute little guy!
ReplyDelete