I always say I'm going to keep caught up, but then I never do. So, here's a little of what's been going on in our lives. We tried out our new bike trailer a couple weeks ago. Bunty, Gentry, and I went for a bike ride to the Stake Center in Hyrum (it's 9 miles) and I thought it would be no big deal, but holy cow! It was so hard. I'm going to have to keep riding to get used to it.
Bunty all strapped in and ready to go, helmet and all.
Bunty all strapped in and ready to go, helmet and all.
Bunter and I. By the end of the ride, the helmet had to come off, because he was so uncomfortable. His poor head was forced forward, so he was looking down and he did not like that, also next time we go, I'm going to have to pad underneath where he sits with blankets, because it's pretty much like sitting on a bar. Other than that, we LOVE the bike trailer. We can't wait to go for another ride!
Tracen and Trevor. Saturday, April 4th, our nephew Trevor was baptized. Jess was able to baptize and confirm he and he did such a wonderful job. I am so proud of Jess and so thankful for what a wonderful husband, father, and person he is! I'm am grateful he is worthy to hold the priesthood and he honors it. I love him more than I could ever express, he is my best friend! Here's a couple of groups photos. I was kind of a slacker with the camera.


And here's Bunty, just being mischievious. This same weekend, we cleaned apartments. It is so nice to have them over with:) But it's sure fun to be with family!
The next day, Sunday April 26, 2009, my dad was set apart as the Bishop of the new Millville 5th Ward. Yep, there's now 5 wards in Millville. Can you believe it? We went to church with them and were able to be there to support he and my mom. They are both such a strength to me and I look up to them so much!! I'm so very blessed to have such wonderful parents who raised me right and taught me the principles of the gospel. They taught by word, but more so by example. Mom and Dad, you are the best and I love you both more thans words can tell!!! Thanks for ALL your love and support and for all you do for us!!


And here's Bunty, just being mischievious. This same weekend, we cleaned apartments. It is so nice to have them over with:) But it's sure fun to be with family!And the weekend before this, the last weekend in April, we headed down to the city (Salt Lake:)), with Dustin and Sheena and Craig and Julie to the supercross races. It was pretty darn fun! Cold, but fun! We ate dinner at Rumbi, at The Gateway. It was so good. If you've never been there, I suggest you try it, and try the sweet potatoe french fries. And if you can believe it, I forgot my camera! I know, so unlike me. But it was such a fun night!!
The next day, Sunday April 26, 2009, my dad was set apart as the Bishop of the new Millville 5th Ward. Yep, there's now 5 wards in Millville. Can you believe it? We went to church with them and were able to be there to support he and my mom. They are both such a strength to me and I look up to them so much!! I'm so very blessed to have such wonderful parents who raised me right and taught me the principles of the gospel. They taught by word, but more so by example. Mom and Dad, you are the best and I love you both more thans words can tell!!! Thanks for ALL your love and support and for all you do for us!!



We are excited for him to be our Bishop! I know he will do a good job! I loved him as my teacher in 8th grade too. :)
ReplyDelete