Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Haircut!! A summer do!

Well, we got really brave and cut Bunty's hair ourselves, with the clippers. So here's just a few pictures.

The before:

messy hair


Done, curly hair, but he's not so happy:)


During the haircut:
This is his old man do:) We had him sit in the tub in his Bumbo and I was in charge of him, while Jess cut his hair. We started with a #8 attachment and he did a couple strips and I didn't think it was taking very much off, so I told him to go to a #6 attachment. Well to my surprise, it was a lot shorter than I was anticipating. I didn't really love it at first, and I just wanted his curly hair back. But, I put gel in it and spiked it and I think it looks so good!

The after:



I love this picture of him, and it's a cuter picture with his hair short than the rest of them. And he's actually dressed!! Here he is, all done up with spiked hair.



He was totally loving the dogs today!! He loves to put his fingers into people's mouths. He'll hold them up and try to get them in our mouths and then just laugh when he does. Well, Rocky and Sadie had their mouths open and he was just a squealing. He thought it was pretty funny.


He is getting so stinkin' big!! He looks so grown up with shorter hair. He's still working on the walking thing. Sometimes he'll do it, but we still have to help him get started. He mostly crawls and walk along furniture. However, tonight he actually walked around our living room quite a bit by himself. He's also got 9 teeth, or in the process of getting them. He's gonna have 6 on top, he's got molars that are working there way through, and then he's got 3 on the bottom. He's a little jabber box. He'll talk your ear off. And he's got the cutest personality. We just love him to pieces!!!

14 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! Who is this little boy? He looks so cute and grown up! See you soon! We have good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, his hair is so adorable short! What a cute boy...all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little man. He looks so grown up. What a stud. I'm coming to Logan for James' wedding next week. Let's all get together for lunch next wed. or something. call me because I can' find your number. 801-739-5600

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks so different and, yes, grown up! What a cute guy!!

    I am down anytime you are doing anything fun! Just give me a call or stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it he looks so cute! My parents and Lindsey were talking about how cute he looked on Sunday glad you posted some pictures he looks all grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my word! he does all of sudden look so much older! he is so adorable and he looks like his personality is a dream. he's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so CUTE!!! I love the short hair...he is a CUTE kid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! I love it! He looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is adorable! You did a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He looks so different with his hair short!! He is getting so big so fast!! Thanks for the comments, it really helps out! Its hard to be so far away but it means alot to hear from you! I sure do miss and love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is such a handsome lil man! He DOES look more grown up with shorter hair but its SO cute! I LOVE it! He can totally get away with either do! Love lookin at your updates & pics ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did a great job girl! Your brave! I have a bike and stroller too! Let me know when you want to go! I'll bike to Paradise sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  13. His haircut is so cute! He is such a cute little boy!

    ReplyDelete