Friday, May 1, 2009

Hunter's Walking!!!

Hunter took his first steps the night we got home from St. George. It was Monday, April 20th. Jess was determined he was going to walk that night, because he does so well walking along things, and pushing things. So Jess and I sent Hunter back and forth bribing him with a toy and he took his first steps and did it over and over again!! I don't know what was more fun, watching Hunter walk or watching Jess's eyes light up with excitement to see Hunter walk!! I wish I had a picture of it!! It was so cute!! Jess was like a little kid on Christmas morning. So yep, Bunty is taking steps here and there. We still have to hold him still to get his balance and then he will take a few steps. He gets so excited we he starts walking, that he tries to run and loses his balance. We'll keep practicing. I'm sure in the future I'll wish he wasn't walking yet, but it is so much fun to watch him grow!!

10 comments:

  1. Yea Hunter!! That is so fun. Looks like you had a fun trip to St. George!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Hunter!!! It's crazy how fast they grow and learn things...he's getting so big! Your trip to St. George sounded fun. Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Hunter! I know how you feel about not wanting them to grow up so fast, but also enjoying seeing them growing up... it's a tough decision! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that takes hundreds of pictures! People at my work have begun to make fun of me for all of the pictures I have of Carlee - I tihnk it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! I can't wait to see him walk!! That's so exciting....we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those days! Your so excited, and sad all in the same emotion. Now you really have to baby proof the house. They'll take down anything to pull themselves up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya!! That is just one of those moments that you will never forget. Your little Hunter is SO CUTE, love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it really is the most amazing thing to watch and so hilarious. they tottle around and look at you like they are the shiz. it's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mindi, it was so good to see you the other day. I just love you to death. I wish we worked together more often, hint, hint. You should come to ICU full time! HAHA. That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe it either, but it was sure fun watching him walk on Saturday. He was doing so good, and before you know it, he will be walking all over the place. We really missed out on the St. George trip. I wish we could have gone, but oh well there is next time and maybe everyone else will be able to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Time has gone by so fast. I can't believe he's already 1 and walking! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete