
I had to organize everything and lay it all out so I could see everything we got and so I could take a picture for the baby book. Jess just sat on the couch and rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe I would take the time to organize it all. I guess that's what motherhood does to ya. We have been given so many wonderful things and we are so grateful to all of you! The count down is on, only 4 weeks and 5 days, but who's counting. I had an appt last Tues, and there's no action yet. But, everything is looking good still!!!



Looks like you are getting stocked with everything you'll need. I'm sad I missed the shower, but thanks for the invite! My present to you is in the mail. I hope it gets there before the baby comes. Your crib is way cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe all the fun stuff. How exciting! I love the bedding for the baby crib, where did you find it? I am so excited to see other pics when you get it all set up. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you posted pics because I wasn't able to make it to the shower. My mom told me how nice it was. The crib looks great!! Tell Jesse good job on that.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love getting presents!?! I was really sad that I couldn't be to the shower, but we are sending something out to you here in the next couple of days. I know how tricky cribs are to put together (I know from watching Andy and being his moral support!) so good job Jess looks great!
ReplyDeleteThis baby is definetly well prepared! I am jealous that your baby is almost here and I've got to wait another 27 weeks! I'm way excited for you! You'll have to give me a call when you have this little guy so I can come visit you and snuggle him at the hospital. Newborns are so precious!
ReplyDeleteHoly tolito, is there anything that you did not get? Anyways...when is that baby coming out?? Are you so ready to be done, or are you enjoying the kicks?
ReplyDelete