Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Eternal Pregnancy

Okay, I know it's not really, but it seems like it. I went to the Dr. again today and everything is about the same. My BP and my amniotic fluid are looking good, and so is the baby. So, I guess I can't complain. But, it's really hard to be patient at this point. I don't know who's more ready, me or Jess. So, I go again on Tuesday the 25th. He said for sure he would induce me next Friday (the 28th), but I am going to beg for the 25th. I am thinkin' we're going for a little 4-wheeler ride this weekend, to hopefully moves things along. I never knew how long each day could drag on. But, we're still smiling! We just want a healthy baby!

4 comments:

  1. Hope the 4-wheeler ride works for you! It never helped me much but maybe that's because I road it a lot throughout both pregnancies. Good luck with the waiting game - It's torture! Enjoy your last few nights of just the two of you! You'll love life afterward - but it's totally different. Keep us posted! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I remember the waiting game. It is especially fun when the doctors give you hope of going early and NOTHING happens! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh....How exciting. Well you have a few more days to rest up, so take advantage!! That little one will be here sooner than you know it and then....he will never leave. :) Love You!! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindi! Hey girl. I'm finally commenting on your blog. You look so adorable, but I KNOW...you are ready and the waiting is killer!! I cannot wait to see the pics of your little guy. Good luck with everything!! (I hope it's okay to add you to my list to check in on...) (Karen Dickey Bergeson)

    ReplyDelete