Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More updates on the baby

I just keep growing! This picture was last Friday, I was 37.0 weeks. And don't I have such a cute hubby?!!!! Well, no baby still. I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything is looking good. My BP was lower and my amniotic fliud was higher, so I am going tomorrow and then I imagine I'll go back in on Monday if we don't have him between now and then. I am starting to have some mild contractions today, so we'll see what the weekend brings! We just can't wait!!!

4 comments:

  1. I only hope I look that good at 37 weeks. I'm not sure what gets bigger on me, my belly or my butt! Hey, did Jen find out what she's having? I figure you probably talk to her more than I get too. Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute with the prego belly. I loved being pregnant at this stage. The antisipation of waiting for the baby drives ya crazy though. Every time you walk in a store you think "where's the pickle isle" just incase your water breaks! :) Good luck and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Mindi! I keep checking everyday to see what happens. I miss you and good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of him. Have you picked out a name? I know your favorites but didn't know what you decided on. Anyways, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of your little man when he gets here! And have fun 4 wheelin'! I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete