Well, it's nearly 1:30 in the morning and I am supposed to work in the morning, but I cannot sleep. I had a Dr. appt. today(I am 36.5 weeks), and he told me some news that I really wasn't quite ready to hear. . .I am dilated to a 1 and a 1/2 and I am 70% effaced. The baby is still kind of high, but he may be here sooner than we think. Things are still looking good with the baby. When he did my ultrasound (they have been doing them weekly) he noticed the vessels in my placenta are starting to calcify a little due to my diabetes. So, I have another appt this Friday(I'll be 37 weeks) at 8:30 am and depending on how things look, we may check in to have this baby. So, I am a little restless, with a million thoughts running through my head of things I still need to get done. I know I am driving Jess crazy, but what's a pregnant girl to do? We'll keep ya posted!!
These are just a few pictures of the baby's room. It's not completely decorated, but at least you can see the paint.



Jess has been hard at work trying to get all our projects done. We finally got our coat rack/shelf finished and hung the other night. Doesn't it look so good. He is quite the handyman. I am so luck to have such a wonderful husband. I guess it's a good thing! :-)


Also, I had another shower that some of my friends in my ward threw me, and I didn't even get any pictures. But Ashley Summers and Mandy Erickson threw it and I want them to know how much I appreciate them. It was WONDERFUL you guys!!!! Thanks!!!
Well, if I don't talk to you before Friday I wish you luck Mindi! Can you beleive it's here? I am so excited for you...I wish I were there for things like this. Nat's friend who was due around the same time as you had her baby 3 weeks early (on Tuesday). It got me thinking about you and how things were and then I read this and your about ready too! Yea. Well, I guess this comment is almost longer than your post now so I guess I'll quit. Good luck though! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you ever really feel totally "ready", but I'm sure that once he gets here you guys will just be the cutest Mommy and Daddy. Good Luck, and keep us posted. We are excited to see some pictures! His room looks super cute.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Mindi! We are so excited for you and wish we could be closer so we could see you guys! Hope all goes well. Keep us posted. Love the room!
ReplyDeletePersonally I'm not so much ever ready for the baby to come, but always ready to not be pregnant anymore. So here's to the delivery! If the baby is looking healthy then coming 3 weeks early would be music to my ears! He's going to be so small. You may want to purchase a few "premie" outfits and diapers. Best Wishes!
ReplyDelete