Well, it has been a long two weeks, but they are going to induce me on Friday! Yeah!!! I don't know a time yet for sure, I have to call L&D at 6am on Friday morning. Hopefully everything goes well. We'll let you know. We hope you are all doing well also!
I'm so excited for you guys. I had a really good experience with my labor (after I got some good drugs that is) so good luck, it will be great. I will be waiting for you to post some pictures of the little guy!
ReplyDeleteYay we will be in Logan this weekend...hopefully we get to meet the little bugger!!
ReplyDeleteYay for inductions! Good luck tomorrow and we can't wait to hear how you are all doing when he arrives! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteWell, I just looked at the clock and you are calling right now. I can't wait to see pictures! Crazy thing, I had a dream about you having him last night?!? Is that wierd or what? Kayd's birthday is Saturday so I was pretty close on my guess :) Good luck - Love ya!
ReplyDelete