Well, this was a VERY BUSY and interesting weekend!! It was apartment weekend, so we cleaned on Friday, starting at noon. I only slept for 3 hours Thursday night because I was up blogging and then feeding Max, I know it's my own fault but I was very tired. Gentry was so nice to watch Hunter on Friday. Friday was also Tonya's birthday!!!!! So we celebrated at the apartments!! Friday night Hunter slept at Carol and Grant's and then Carol watched Hunter all day Saturday!! I called Carol around 5 pm on Saturday to see how everything was going and how the day had been and all she said was it's been a busy and eventful day!! I asked what happened and she told me she'd tell me when I got there. I had just got done laughing earlier that day because Kyler scratched his name into one of the newly painted apartment doors, but then look what Hunter did, keep reading and you'll see. Jess ended up calling her a little later to see what happened, and apparently Tracen, Trevor, and Hunter were downstairs at her house playing the Wii and Hunter threw a battery and it hit Tracen square in the mouth and broke for the 3rd time now his two front teeth!!!!!! He broke them a few years ago and they were cemented together and then they got broken and fixed and this is the 3rd time!! So it sounds like he's going to get caps on them possibly this week. Well I just died when I heard this!!! My dad asked if they could come visit Hunter in juvenile detention (what a smart alic!!). Just leave it to my child!! I know it was totally an accident, but I feel so bad!!! Sunday was Mother's Day and it was such a wonderful day!!!! I got the best present in the whole world from Max and/or Heavenly Father, Max slept through the whole night!!! And I was exhausted to the point of delerium, so it was much needed!!!!! I fed him about 11 pm and he didn't wake up until shortly after 8 am!!!!!! Wasn't that nice??!!! I sure thought so!! And I got the sweetest card with Hunter and Max's handprints traced on the card and an American Express giftcard (this will come in very handy to buy something for our new house!!!). I have the best family in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!

Max's cord fell off Friday night!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

Since Ma'xs cord fell off, he got to have his first real bath!!! I tried in the sink, but he's a little bigger than I thought, so it was kind of a tight squeeze, but he kind of liked it. I forgot to put a washcloth over his boy parts, so I had to cover them via photoshop!!



And here he is after his bath!!! All nice and warm!!!


We headed down to the Fish House for lunch with Jess's family and had YUMMY taco salads!!! Here's Hunter, Chance, and Tracen

Trevor, Hunter, and Tracen!! These boys are such good cousins to Hunter!! I think Trevor was Hunter's best friend on Sunday!! Trevor would carry bigger rocks to Hunter for him to throw in the pond. After playing outside, we were back inside and I sat down on the couch by Trevor and Hunter acted like he wanted me to hold him, so I went to pick him up and then he reached for Trevor, so I helped him up on the couch and he put his arms around Trev and gave him a big hug and layed his head on Trevor's chest!! It was too cute!!!

Here's a close-up picture of the damaged teeth and the one behind it all!!!

Jess out fly flishing and he even caught a few, and Hunter throwing rocks into the water!! This was his favorite thing to do and he could have done it for a long time!!! Jess was making fun of me when I took this picture!! He said, "Oh loook here's Hunter throwing his first rock." What a smart alic!!!!

We attempted a family picture! How funny that me and the boys are in green, at least I thought so. I totally didn't plan it!!

Here's Kaden, Max, Kenna, and Lincoln!!!

And here's Kaden and Max!!! Kaden is such a good big cousin!!! He was in heaven holding Max!! Kyler held him too and while he holding him he was singing to him. We listened to see what he was singing and he was singing a primary song to him!! It brought tears to my eyes!! It was so sweet!! I'm so thankful my kids have such good cousins as their examples!!! I didn't get pictures of either grandma, but we did get to spend time with both of them! We are so thankful for both of our mom's and ALL they do for us!!!!! They are so much help and give us so much support in all we do!! I know we could never repay them for all they do, but we want them to know that we love them SOOOOOOO much and appreciate everything they do for us!!! We hope all the mom's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!
I'm glad that your making sure Max is modest! Cute pictures, looks like your having way too much fun!
ReplyDelete