
He was such a smily baby the day I took these. I know it's just gas, but I have high hopes that he'll actually like my camera instead of running from it like Hunter:-).





So I REALLY wanted to get some pictures of Hunter and Max together. I psyched Hunter up about holding Max and taking a picture for like two days before. Well, things didn't work out as I hoped, but we did get a few cute pictures! Hunter really wanted nothing to od with Max and if he did hold him, it would only be long enough for me to take my hands away from them and Hunter was taking his hands out from under Max. My mom was so nice to help me and was so patient. We tried bribery but it didn't work, it just focused his attention on a treat. I just love these 2 boys SOOOOOOOO much!! So here's some pictures from the 1st attempt to the good pictures!!
Aren't they cute!!!!!! I sure think so!!!!!






Mindi!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are sooo cute. I love the pic with your older boy has his hand on the baby's head. They are just too cute. You look amazing, as always. And youre building a house.... which looks like its going to be huge with all that land they have leveled out. I cant wait for my pictures and updates
Love all the updates!! He is so cute Mindi and I am glad he still has all his hair! Hopefully he keeps it like Hunter did. Good job on the pics! They turned out cute!
ReplyDelete