Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hunter feeding the ducks and pictures of Max

Sleeping peacefully!! Almost 3 weeks old!! I just love baby hands!!!


My parents have duck by their house, so the grandkids get to feed them sometimes. This is one of Hunter's favorite things to do!! He LOVES animals!!!!!! Especially horses right now!! Here's Hunter and Grandpa Jones feeding the ducks!!






And just more bath pictures of Max!! He LOVES the bath!!! He's just about too big for the sink though!! Max is just over 3 weeks old in this picture!! He is such a good baby and is becoming so alert!!!! He still pretty much just eats, sleeps, and poops. His only thing is that he's spitty. He pretty much spits up every feeding. Sometimes a little and sometimes a lot, but he doesn't cry or act like it hurts, so I don't think he has reflux, I think he's just a spitty baby. He sleeps so good!! We usually go to bed around midnight and he usually wakes up to eat between 3 and 6 and then again between 7 and 9. Not too bad for being so little and that's pretty much been his schedule. He sleept all night 2 nights so far, so we'll look forward to more of those:-)!!! I can't complain one bit and breast feeding is a thousand times better this time!!!! With Hunter it took until he was at least 6 weeks old to even like it, but with Max it's just been natural. I've had lower abdominal crampy pains this time that I don't remember having with Hunter, sometimes bad enough to make me wanna lay in fetal position and cry but they are a lot better now. I think I probably overdid it right after he was born with all the running around, getting house stuff done, and moving. But we are all doing well!!!

1 comment:

  1. My baby LOVES to spit up too and sometimes it's a ton. I had my 2 month appt. yesterday so I asked her Dr. (my older kid never spit up) so I've been kinda worried it was reflux and anyways he said as long as they don't do the back thingy and cry, then they just like to spit up even if it projects. Max is adorable, aren't you just loving him like crazy?

    ReplyDelete