Sunday, June 27, 2010

Max is 2 months old!!!!! and more house pics!

Max had his 2 month check up on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 and is doing so well!! His stats are:
Weight: 11 lbs (31%)
Height: 22.5 in (31%)
Head Circ: 15 in (13%)
So he's growing and developing just as he should!! He had to get 3 shots, which are no fun at all and an oral vaccine. He quieted down pretty quickly after I held him and was a little fussy at times for a day or so but not bad at all. I gave him acetominophen for the 1st couple days just 'cause I think it hurts but he's doing great and we go back in 2 more months!! Keep growing baby Max!!! We love you!!! Here's his battle wounds!



They also started drilling our well that same day! Hunter loves to go see the "big truck"


And here's Jess just before dark watering down the dirt inside our garage to settle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment