Well we headed down to St. George for the weekend with Carol and Grant and Gentry and Tys!! We left Thursday night at about 9:30 p.m.!! I know we're crazy!!! Gent had to teach boot camp and Tys had a softball game (Jess played too), so we met at Park 'n Ride at 9:30 p.m. and packed a few things and we were on our way!!! I didn't give Hunter a nap, so he was so tired!!! He was asleep by the time I got to Nibley from Millville and he slept the WHOLE way!!!!! And Max slept most of the way too!! We only stopped once, in Fillmore, to get gas, go potty, and feed Max!!! We got there about 3:30 a.m.!! We were definitely tired and we all took a nap on Friday, but it was so nice to have the whole day on Friday!!! We had so much fun!!!! We played LOTS of Hand and Foot and the Old Farts kicked our butts:-)!! Ate lots, soaked up the sun, played outside, went shopping, and had lots of laughs!! Thanks everyone for a fun weekend!!!

Here's our oldest cutie pie!!!! I love this picture!! Hunter's had this hat since his birthday and wouldn't wear a baseball hat until this weekend and now he LOVES them!!!

Aunt Booga and Bunts in the car in St. George!!! It's kinda blurry because we were driving. Carol let us take her car so we could all ride together!

And here's Maxamillion!!!! Peaceful as can be!!!

Grandma and Grandpa or "Mama and Papa" (as Hunter would say) bought this fun t-ball set at Target and Hunter LOVED it!!! He was in heaven (until he had to come inside) and that's pretty much all he asked for was "base-ball!!" Uncle "Tyses" coachin' Bunts already!!!

I'm pretty sure Hunter's gonna be a lefty!!! Carol said when she was outside with Hunter that he was holding the bat right handed and almost swung anf them he stopped, switched his hands, anf swung left-handed!!! I'm left-handed and so are my mom and Carol, so Hunter might just follow!! I've never influenced Hunter one hand or the other but I think he is gonna be a lefty!! Which isn't good 'cause I do a lot of stuff right-handed, including all sports!!!


Dad and Bunts at Outback!!!It was Delicious!!

And this kid has become quite the dipper!!!! He loves to dip!!! and it doesn't matter what. I had french dip and fries the night before and he was dippin' fries in my au jus and loving them!!! Crazy kid!!!


We went to feed the ducks one night!! Hunter about fell in the pond about a zillion times that night!! I'm sure he would've gone in if we weren't there. The kid has no fear!! I hope some day I'll appreciate that:-)!!!

Hunter and Tys

Then we went to a park!!! Here's Grandma, Grandpa, and Max!!! The weather was absolutely perfect all weekend!!!

Loving the slides!!!


Dad got stuck in the bend!!

Hunter was trying to get Tys out of the way!!

Even Grandpa went down the slide!!

And here's the four of us!!! I finally started running!! Gentry, Holly, and I walked 2 days last week and I walked/ran 3 days while we were in St. George!! I was a little sore after the 2nd day because I ran quite a bit, but boy does it feel good to run again!!! No wif I could just quit eating all the yummy treats all around:-)!!!

Max's first time on a slide!!!

And YEP!!!!! Hunter finally sat on the potty!!!! He didn't do anything, but he sure tried to poop!!! You could see the vein in his neck popping out everytime he would push, it was so dang funny! He was as proud as could be!! What a nice aunt to help him!! He tried 2 times while we were down there!! This is HUGE because the times I've tried which hasn't been for a few months, he wouldn't even sit on the toilet. He would just scream and pull his legs up. However, I am really ok if he doesn't get potty trained until after our Disneyland trip in a little over a month. But at least he'll try now!!

Bunts, Mom, and Max just chillin'!!! I love when I get to cuddle them both!!!!!

and here's just a couple cute pictures of Max the night we got home!

No comments:
Post a Comment