Sunday, June 27, 2010

Willow Park!!

Thursday, April 24, 2010, was a fun day, eventful but fun! I ran to Walmart with both kids that afternoon and after I got back out to the car, had Hunter buckled in his seat, and was getting ready to put Max in the car, I noticed that Max didn't have a blankie on him, and he did when went into the store. However, I double checked the whole car just to make sure I hadn't left it in the car to begin with. At this point, I was sure Hunter had thrown it out of the car. So I had to load both kids back into the cart (a worker was going to take my cart for me, but I told him we were going back for round two) and back into Walmart we went. Stopped at Customer Service and no blanket, we retraced our path and still no blanket, back to customer service and we finally found the blanket. After I loaded both kids into the car, the same worker came to get my cart and said are you sure you're not going for round three? Hunter went right home to have a nap after that!! Oh boy, what an experience!!

That evening we went to have dinner with Grant, Chance, Gent, and Tys at Willlow Park for the Rotary Club. So we decided to go to the zoo before dinner! Hunter LOVED it!!!! He is at such a fun age where he loves pretty much everything and everything is so interesting and exciting!! Here he is in front of the ducks!

Hunter, Max, and Jess in front of a peacock


Bunts, Max, and Mom in front of the elk! The whole way to the zoo, when I would ask him what we were going to see he would say deer...elk...bears. We found 2 out of the 3. It was so much dang fun!!! I'm getting REALLY excited for our Cali trip in ONE month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment