Hunter's really starting to like pictures!! He layed by Max and then said "take picture." Aren't they cute though!
Friday the 25th of April we decided to run through the sprinklers or "rinkers" as Hunter would say!! Hunter LOVED this!!!
Then we had a break and rode scotters! Hunter and Grandpa
Then Grandma and Grandpa ran through the sprinklers with Hunter!!! He really thought that was fun!!

And we even turned on sprinklers under the tramp!! This kid LOVES to jump and is getting really good at it!!
Grandpa and Max. Max slept on the deck in his bouncer for most of the time we were outside but Grandpa rescued him when he woke up. After we were done playing outside, I went to lay Hunter down for a nap and he just a normal kid that doesn't like to go to sleep. Jess says he's like me and doesn't want to miss anything, and that's just how I am. Jess mainly puts to sleep at night and down for naps when he's home and Hunter never cries, but when I put him down, he cries more often than not. So I started bargaining with him that if he takes a nappy then we can do something when he wakes up. This particular day I told him if he took a nappy we could go for a 4-wheeler ride when he woke up. He layed right down and napped. When he woke up, my mom got him out of bed and the first thing he said was "Hunter close eyes, go ride 4-wheeler." He TOTALLY remembered!!! He's just TWO!! I thought that was so dang cute!!



I can't believe how big Max looks next to Hunter (still small, but bigger than I expected)! Phoebee and Carlee laying next to each other reminds me of David and Goliath! Max and Hunter are both adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun grandparents he has! That is great! It was so fun to have Hunter and jess stop for a visit last night. When I asked if he wanted to come in he marched right in. So cute. He didn't say much (or anything:) while he was there but it was a fun surprise. Max is getting big and yes, they are both so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYour parents are SO awesome! It looks like they know how to have fun with their grandson!
ReplyDelete