May 21st, 2010-A group from Harris Research was down at the Trout Farm trap shooting and and then eating dinner. Jess headed down to help out with the skeet shooting and then I went down for just a bit to visit. Holly and Carol kept both boys and Jess and I ate dinner at the Fish House!! It was such a nice little break to get to relax and enjoy some time with Jess!! I felt like a much better mom when I got home!!! So, thanks you two for watching Hunter and Max!!! Later that night, Grandma got Hunter in the tub or "tubby" as Hunter calls it and aunt Holly was teasing and stood in the tub and told Hunter to scoot forward so she could sit down. Hunter scooted right forward and Carol looked at Holly and said "you are not going to sit down" (kind of like you're joking, right?) and Holly sat right down!! Next thing I know is Carol's hollering at me downstairs to grab my camera!! What some silly and fun family we have!!!


Hunter's vocabulary is growing everyday!! His favorite things lately is to say someones name and then they say his name back and it goes back and forth for quite some time!! It's so funny though, he'll mimic the tone of whoever is saying names with him!!!! What a little fart!! He's getting so big!!!! The other day I was in the kitchen and Hunter was down in the TV room sitting on the couch reading books and I could hear him talking. I listened really carefully and he was saying "Brown bear, brown bear what do you see?" He was reciting the book Brown Bear!! I had no idea he knew it, but Carol said she's read it to him a lot. I just can't believe he's know's it so well!! That was my proud parent moment for the day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment