Friday, June 4, 2010

6 week pictures of Max!!!

I took some pictures of Max yesterday because he's 6 weeks old, I love this outfit, and because he's SOOOO darn cute!!! This is the only one I've edited so far, so I'll add more when I get them done!! I just had to share!!! I love that he's smiling!! He's even laughed a few times!! I took these pictures outside and he was in awe looking at the trees and the sky, he LOVED it!!!! He's growing so fast!! We measured him yesterday and he's 23 inches long!! He's grown 3 inches in 6 weeks!! I can't remember how fast Hunter grew, but it didn't seem that fast!! What a cutie pie!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a stinkin' cute little guy!! His outfit is adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown since just Monday! I miss him! Can't wait to see him tonight! You did a dang good job on that picture by the way, can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin cute! Hope the blessing went well today. We were thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete