Sunday, June 27, 2010

Father's Day!!!

Well June 20th was Father's Day, and I didn't even get one picture of Jess or our dad's. I CAN'T believe that but we had a wonderful day! I hope Jess, my dad, Grant, Terrill had an awesome day!!! We LOVE YOU SOOOO much!! Jess is the best father in the world!! Hunter and Max are so lucky to have such a cool dad!! And I'm so lucky that their dad is SOOO HOT and the best in every way!!!!! We love you Jess!!! Thanks for being you and always making us laugh!!!!! And to all the rest of you wonderful father's out there, we hope you had a great day! I did however take some pictures of our basement floor. It was all dry so I was able to walk on it!
And I even got to partially park in the garage for the 1st time!!


We had yummy ribs at Carol and Grant's and we had yummy steak and dutch oven potatoes at my parent's! We were so dang full!! After dinner at my parent's, the grandkids wanted to play in the boat!! So Grandpa took them out there to play and I cAnNoT believe I didn't get more pictures!! But here's Hunter practicing water-skiing and sayign "hit it!" I can't wait to go skiing this summer!! Hunter liked the tube last year, but he'll LOVE it this year!!!

Here's the rope and flag crew: Kaden, Ella, Kyler, and Lincoln! Thanks Grandpa for sharing your boat with us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment