Sunday, June 27, 2010

sUmMeR fUn!!!

Grandpa, Max, and Hunter just hangin' out one morning!! Hunter loves to give Max "tisses and love"
Ohhh they're so cute, I could eat them!!!


I pulled out this playmat for Max. He really likes his bouncer, but I thought he was old enough for this!! Hunter just loved this when he was a baby, but he really didn't like the bouncer. It's funny how different they are! So of course when I got it out Hunter was right there to try it out too!!! I love that he's in on everything!!!

We've also been spending A LOT of time outside now that the weather's finally cooperating!! Some of Hunter's favorite things are to jump!!

Play baseball!! He'll say "Hunter hit" or "Hunter do it" and if he misses he "almost" in just the cutest way!! And look he's smiling for the camera!!! Yay, we're making progress!!!!

Ride scooters! He'll say "ride-it" or "ride tooters"

And he LOVES to mow the lawn!!
Helping Grandpa mow the lawn!



And he loves to be pushed in the swing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment