Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just Dance!!!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010, we had a busy day and a fun night!! Jess dug a five foot hole on our lot and put in a 25 foot tall pole for our temporary power. I was still trying to organize and put stuff away after moving into my parent's a week ago. Then Saturday night night we went to dinner at Chili's with Eric and Brooke, Brady and Jenna, and Jevan and Michelle. It was so much fun!! It had been like 6 weeks since we'd been out to dinner at a sit down restaurant. After dinner we came back to my parent's house (our house too for now) and Gentry and Tyson met us there and we talked, played pool, played Just Dance on the Wii, and played Scum!! Then we talked about all the crazy things we used to do, well that the boys used to do!!! Here's some pics of the dancers in action!!
Eric and Brady
Gentry, Tys, Hunter, Jess, Jenna, and Max. Hunter loved to watch the dancing. He pretty much just sat there for until we were done!!

Michelle, Jade, and Jevan


Brady and Tyson


Gent and Jenna

Jevan and Jess


After playing games at 1:30 A.M., the boys decided to "bush." It's where they pick something the loser has to do and then they bush to see who the loser is. They each get 3 tooth pick halves and they hold however many of the 3 they want in their hand, hold it in the circle, and then they each say how many they think there are total. You have to guess right on and have to be right twice to get out. They do this until someones loses and then the loser has to do whatever they are bushing for!!! Sound dumb, I think so but they sure get a kick out of it!!! It's like watching little boys!!
Poor Jess lost!!!!

So, he had to eat a baby spoonful of Chili paste. If you've never heard of it, it's HOT!! I have a tiny spicy recipe I make and I only use about 1/2 tsp for the whole recipe and it makes a lot of sauce, so to eat a spoonful I can't even imagine!! Brady's sure having fun dishing up the chili paste!!

Of course we had to get a before picture!!!

......and the after!!! Jess said his face felt like it was on fire and it BURNED the whole way down!! I'll never understand why that's fun, but whatever floats their boat!!!! Boys will be boys!!! I better remember that with 2 little boys and Jess as their father:-)!!!

4 comments:

  1. That was so much fun! We need to get together again. Crazy boys. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I am laughing my head off! That is so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hot sauce face. Sorry I haven't came to see your new addition. My kids have been sick and I'm sure there germs are all over me so once there feeling better I'll have Jory watch them and come see you and that sweet little baby of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess is so CRAZY that would be so HOT!!! Looks like you guys have lots of fun and I can't believe max is already a month old its so sad how fast they grow but so much fun at the same time, he is so CUTE and Hunter is getting so big too your boys are just so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete