They started forming our foundation on Wednesday, June 2nd. They would have got them all done that day, but Burton ran out of rebar (sp?). They said they've never heard of that happening before, so of course it would happen, but it's alright.

Here's my parent's and Hunter in front of the forms!!

And just some other views


And Hunter's a little stink pot, basically he's two and that pretty much sums him up:-)!!!!! He climbed up this dirt hill and my dad had to chase him and get him down.

And Max turned 6 weeks old the same day!!! I can't believe how fast time flies!!! He's just snoozin' in the bouncer!!

Mom and Max

And just more pictures of the foundation forms. I'll try to limit my pictures, but I went out in the early afternoon with my parents and then in the evening with Jess!!! I've just never seen a house built from start to finish and it's a lot more fun when it's your own, so yes, I want to see every step:-)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment