One of my parent's good friend, LeAnna Ballard teaches an outdoor preschool at Stokes Nature Center for 2 and 3 year olds twice a month. She stopped by my parent's house the day before this to borrow some things and told us about it!! Anyone can go so we thought Hunter would love it and we would try it out!! Hunter was pretty shy and just observed a lot of what was going on, but I think he liked it! He is the same way at daycare and nursery during singing time. He loves to sing, but when there's people around he just likes to watch!

Grandpa and Hunter in front of the Logan River

Hunter with his musical instrument

Mom, Max, Hunter, and Grandpa


Trying to get Hunter excited about the song and involved in it

This particular day, they learned about birds! They each got a scarf to borrow to use as wings to pretend to fly like a bird, but Hunter was not into that!

For the art project, they got to make there own bird out of a paper plate! Hunter LOVED painting with water colors!!! That's the first time he's ever done that to my knowledge and he had so much fun!


Grandpa babysitting Max so I could help Hunter with his art project!


LeAnna trying to show Hunter how to fly his bird. Hunter just stared at her.

Mom and Hunter with his cool birdie!!

That same day was the Ragnar Relay and Gentry was running. So we got to cheer her on from Hyrum to Paradise!! We met Carol at the Stake Center in Hyrum and she had made these cute signs! She wanted me to run next to Gent holding the sign, so this picture is now my motivation to lose my baby fat!! Gent did awesome and we are so proud of her!!! I ran it last year and loved it and I was signed up for this year, but sold my spot because it was way too soon after having a baby. So we're putting together a team for next year!! I can't wait!!!!!!

Bunts cheering for Aunt Gentry

Hunter also got a toy golf set the same day and he loves it!!! I left him in my parent's backyard with it for a few minutes this morning and he was concentrating so hard on hitting the ball!! What a little sports addict I have!! The only problem is he does everything left handed!! I'm left handed and so is my mom and Carol, but we all do a lot of things (like sports stuff) right handed!! Guess we'll see what the future holds! So he had to bring his club and golfball to show Grandma.


And they poured our basement floor!!!! It was a VERY eventful Friday!!! Looking good!!

And here's Rentry!!! She's almost done!!!! We met Grant, Chance, and Ty at the corner up from their house to cheer her on!!
No comments:
Post a Comment