-Tuesday morning, June 1st, I woke up to Hunter talking and calling for "mommy" like usual. I layed in bed for a few minutes just listening to him talk then I got up to get him. I cracked the door just a bit because I could hear him talking, and I wanted to hear what he was saying. He was laying in his crib with his arms folded, talking with his eyes closed tight and the said "amen." He opened his eyes and then shut them tight again, folded his arms, started talking, and then said "amen." He was saying his prayers!!! It was so cute!! I LOVE THIS KID!!!
-The same day, Hunter finally said "Love you!" We've been working on that one for a while. Hunter also was talking to my mom and was telling her something about Gentry and called her "Booga" (which is her nickname, but I think Holly's the only one I really hear call her that much). Those little ears are sure listening!!
The Last Christmas of the Decade
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment