Friday, June 4, 2010

Some EXCITING news!!

Ok, probably not exciting to anyone but me, but I just read my work e-mail this morning and found out they are changing our shifts from 7-7 to 5-5!!! I'm so excited!! Rarely would I leave work until 8 pm, so now I might be able to have a life after work and get out of there by 6 pm!! I know some people I work with weren't in favor of this change, but I'm so excited about it!!! Just had to share!!

4 comments:

  1. Well if you are excited, so am I! ha ha. I can imagine not getting home until after 8 would suck! Especially with a fam you wanna be with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all in favor! :) I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited too! Except that I have to wake up at 4 now! :( But it'll be worth getting off at 5! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would LOVE that! Are you ready to be to work at 5 am? It is SO worth it, though, being able to get home before the kids go to bed!

    ReplyDelete