Friday, May 7, 2010

Update of the past week and a half!!

-Monday, April 26th Max had his first Dr.'s appointment. He weighed 7-1, and was 7-5 when he was born, so hadn't lost too much weight so that was really good. And his bili level was down to 4.8 so that was really good too!! Yay, we avoided lights!!!!
-Tuesday, the 27th, I took Max's newborn pictures. As soon as I get them edited I'll post them!!
-Thursday, the 29th, Jen was so dang nice and took Hunter for a couple of hours to give me a much needed break!! Initially after I had Max, I felt like a million bucks. I seriously thought we could really have 5 more kids if they were all that easy (we're not going to), but my labor/delivery and afterwards with Hunter was hard both physically and emotionally, so I was dreading having to go through all that again. But it was so easy this time!! Anyway, I think I tried to do too much and I overdid it and all my endorphins had worn off and I was just tired and sore. Thanks a million Jen!!! Then later that day, Grant came up to see if Hunter could play. So Hunter got to go to grandpa and grandma's for a bit!! And Gent and Tys brought us yummy Chinese dinner and sugar cookie bars for dessert!! Thanks to all fo you!! We have such WONDERFUL families!!!!! And WE GOT OUR BUILDING PERMIT!!!!!!! YAAAAY!! Now we're just waiting on the bank to finalize our construction loan and we'll be on our way!!!!!
-Friday, the 30th, my dad came and got Hunter about 1 pm and I was able to spend some 1:1 time with Max and then I had a bunch of errands to do in Logan and it's A LOT easier with just one kid, so my parent's had Hunter for the afternoon. Thanks so much Dad and Mom!!! Jess had scout camp Friday night and they got snowed on!! So, me and the boys (doesn't that sound wierd?) slept over at my parent's house!!
-Saturday, May 1st, I just hung out and Jess went golfing in the snow with Andy and Craig!! Crazy boys!!! That night Andy and Ash and Clint, Ains, and Carlee came over!! It was so fun to get to see them!!! Times just change and I wouldn't change our lives, but I do miss the good ol' days!!
-Sunday, May 2nd, was my official due date and Max is already 10 days old!! I got to sleep until noon!!!!! Well, I had to wake up to feed Max, but it was much needed sleep!! We went to Carol and Grant's for dinner and hung out with them. And I even took a nap at their house, that's more sleep during the day than I've had in a long time!
-Monday, the 3rd, I took more pictures of Max and got some with Hunter and Max together. Again those are coming!!
-Tuesday, the 4th, Ash Summers took Hunter for a couple few hours and again gave me a break!! I was able to get things done around the house and hold my little Max!! Thanks Ash!!! I owe ya!!!


Here's Max on his due date, Sunday May 2nd!! They change so much and grow WAY too fast!!! I just love this little peanut so much!! I've definitely been a slacker with pictures!! They say the fisrt child has a ton of pictures and the end ones are lucky to have any, well they were telling the truth!! I've got to be better!! We've got such wonderful kids and I can't say enough how blessed we are!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun seeing you guys too. Hunter and Max are both stinking adorable! It was fun watching Hunter and Carlee play together. Wish we were closer so we could see more of you guys! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete