
Here's our cute little Max, Saturday afternoon. He's just 3 days old and pulling a sad face!

Here's Hunter being silly!! He was getting close to Max and actually acting a little interested, so I told Jess to grab the camera and Hunter darted away from the baby to avoid any pictures!! He's definitely his father's child!

Just another cute one!

Max and Grandma Jones

Saturday night my parent's came over and Hunter finally agreed to be in a picture with Max, but that was it, he didn't want to kiss him or anything else yet! And of course there's basketball in the background since it's the playoffs and all, it seems like that's all we watch but Hunter's in heaven with "bask-ball" on all the time!

So sweet!

Max and Hunter with Grandpa and Grandma Jones

Later saturday evening, Hunter finally decided he wanted to check out this baby!

He's thinking about giving him a kiss!!

And HE DID!!!! Hunter's such a good big brother!!

Max and Dad later that night!!!!

Sunday morning Hunter got even more brave and wanted to hold Max!!!

Aren't they cute!!! I sure think so!!!

This was supposed to be of the three of us, but Dad mostly just got Hunter and I and some weird guy on TV.

One proud Papa with his two boys!!

Hunter decided he wanted to try out the baby's seat, so I threw in the bottle just for fun! Tyson even carried him around in the carrier!! We actually had a very busy Sunday after taking Max to the lab in the morning and then we went to Jess's parent's and my parent's for dinner. It was so nice to get out and see our families, but I was pooped after all that running around!

And Max being reverent in Grandma Carol's arms!! Isn't that sweet, he folded his very own arms!!
No comments:
Post a Comment