So as I mentioned, Hunter slept over at Carol and Grant's the Friday night we came home. We missed him so much but it was nice to just focus on one kid the night we came home and Hunter had so much fun with all the fun baby-sitters he had. We headed down to Carol and Grant's to get Hunter on Saturday about 11 am and he was gone!! They had gone to Tracen's soccer game. So Jess and I took Max on his first ride around the bottoms in the good ole work truck!! I think he liked it:-), he slept the whole time! Once Hunter and Grandma got home, Jess and I took Hunter to see the horsies!! He's obsessed with them!! Grandma and Aunt Holly were so nice to watch Max for just a bit!! These aren't the greatest pictures, but they're all I've got!!
You have been busy with updates! Love it. Those sure are 2 cute boys you have! I am happy you have had so much help. That helps a ton! Since this weekend is mothers day, maybe we will wait to stop by. But we REALLY wanna come see him and you. Can't wait to see the newborn pics!
ReplyDelete